Pay R140 for a full set of acrylic or gel nails, with a high gloss glaze top coat and a moisturising hand treatment, valued at R340 (save 59%)
- Save 60% on a full set of acrylic or gel nails with a high gloss glaze top coat and a moisturising hand treatment
- Choose from French, natural or colour art
- Choose one glitter nail for free
- Choose between gel or acrylic
- Optional glitter nail art for free
- Beautify your natural nails
- Ideal as a gift or for yourself
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 073 619 1792
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
Whether you’re giving a monkey a high five, bickering with your best friend about reggae-nomics or giving a passionate office speech about dirty dishes; like it or not, people are probably more focused on your cracked cuticles and atrocious tips than your debating drive. Distract your audience with your enthusiasm rather than your medieval-style manicure with today’s Groupon: a full set of nails with a high gloss glaze top coat and a moisturising hand treatment. Choose from Frech, colour or nail art.
The first step to getting new nails is acknowledging that you have a problem; once you’ve accepted that an alley-cat probably looks after its nail better than you do – the hard part is over. Now the next step Groupon has already chosen for you, and that’s who you will trust to make them beautiful. Revive salon in a chic spa is Pretoria that offers only the best in service, smiles and treatments; fitting acrylics and gel nails being more of an art form than a service.
Now that the first two steps to repair those pointers have been taken, the choice must be made: gel nails or acrylics. Although both gel nails and acrylic nails have a natural appearance, the one which is best for you depends entirely on your preference. If natural-looking is first and foremost for you, then gel nails are more suitable. Acrylic nails are just as durable, but are perfect if you want to add some length and elegance to worn or stubby nails.
Now that your nails are as impressive as that African elephant that learnt interpretive dance, your office speeches will be given new life and as you stand on your desk making a scene, your colleagues will nod in acknowledgement that although you’re a pain, your nails look gorgeous.
Manicured fact: In March 2010, a Turkish fashionista and part-time cycad-collector designed the first energy drink for fingernails. Containing petroleum, sodium dytrotomine and daisy-essence, the effectiveness of the drink was later described as “as much of a fantasy as the place where Noddy lives”.