Pay R149 for one round of eighteen holes of golf at Zwartkop Country Club, valued at R330 (save 55%)
- Save 55% on one round of 18 holes of golf at Zwartkop Country Club
- Groupon includes a further 20% discount on hiring of Golf carts
- Zwartkop Country Club has top-class facilities and friendly staff
- Zwartkop Country Club opening hours: First tee off is 6:45
- Groupon deal is not redeemable on Saturdays and Sundays
- Booking essential: 012 654 1144
- One Groupon per person per visit
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
The modern game of golf is said to have originated in the land of melodious bagpipes, tartan kilts and the rather interesting dish of Haggis. When they weren’t off trying to snap a picture of the Lochness monster, the Scottish took a stick and a little ball and invented this gentlemen’s game. Perfect your swing with today’s Groupon of one round of 18 holes of golf at Zwartkop Country Club for R149.
Zwartkop Country Club was founded in 1933 and is one of the most prestigious clubs in the Pretoria area. The club’s greens have seen many a golfing great including Gary Player and Retief Goosen and prides itself on being a club that honours the tradition and history of the game of golf. The layout of the golf course offers golfers the classic parkland challenge, with tree-lined fairways and the Hennops River, which meanders through the course.
The club has hosted many significant professional events over the years, including the 1955 SA Open - the only one ever played in Pretoria, the ICL International, a regular tournament on the Sunshine Tour during the 80’s and a memorable exhibition game between Jack Nicklaus and Gary Player during the 60's. Over the last few years the course has undergone extensive renovations and today boasts facilities to make your corporate golf day or social round of golf, a memorable one.
Zwartkop Country Club guarantees all golfers an unforgettable experience and today’s Groupon allows you to feel like a true stylish Scotsman and hit a few rounds, who knows you may even hit a birdie. The perfect swing is everything so don’t forget to practice in your office or the grocery store aisles, when you hope no one is looking.
Golfing fact: A golfer in Kathmandu found a bag of fruit-flavoured herbs on an abandoned golf course. He used the herbs to make Scottish shortbread biscuits from a recipe he saw on an episode of Sherlock Holmes.