Pay R1500 for a one-hour endurance race at K1 Racing, valued at R3000 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a one-hour endurance race
- Fast-paced adrenalin-pumping fun
- Endurance race includes 5 karts and is a tag-team 1-hour race
- As many laps as you want for one-hour
- Suitable for all weather
- Challenge family, friends or colleagues
- Ideal as an outing or team-building exercise
- Ideal as a gift
- Groupon redeemable for 1 month
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 082 929 0411
- Valid from 1 September till 29 September 2011
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Limited number available
- Groupon not redeemable with in-house promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Groupon valid Tuesday to Friday, 10:00 to 15:00
- Groupon valid for people 18 years and older
- Minimum of 20 people and maximum of 80
Since the dawn of time, mankind has been boarding down the cliffs of active volcanoes and doing stunts on a cross between pogo-sticks and stilts just to catch a burst of adrenaline. Rather than attempt something crazy like bungee-jumping over a crocodile-infested river, get your kicks the safer way with a one-hour endurance kart race at K1 Racing for R1500.
While it can be tempting to throw caution to the wind and gun your regular, drive-it-to-work automobile down an empty stretch of highway, it just never ends well. On the upper-level of Kolonnade Shopping Centre, K1 Racing gives you the same speed-filled thrill without needing to flout traffic-laws.
Better than a rousing game of paintball for settling friendly disputes and far less likely to end in bruises, split into teams and see who’ll be crowned King of Burning Rubber. You could probably take your entire office along and maybe give your boss a healthy serving of eat my dust – all in the name of fun, of course. With five karts on the track, it’s hard to see it as anything except a race. Keep your eye on the top spot and remember what your pre-school teacher taught you: sharing is caring. All it takes is a pitstop quicker than the ones they do in F1 to swop out and let one of your other team mates take the metaphorical baton for a while.
For an hour, introduce the gas pedal to the floor and gun your way through as many cheek-flapping laps around the course as you want and enjoy the saccharine smell of burned rubber and sweet, sweet success when your team finally wins bragging-rights. Whether it’s a fast-paced bachelor’s party or just a group of friends looking to work off a bit of road-rage in a safe environment, K1 Racing is the best place to high-adrenaline lifestyle without trying to get a job as a crash-test dummy.
Fast Fact: Workers at a carnival in North Carolina created the fastest bumper-car in the world. Made entirely of tinfoil, oak and AA batteries the car can achieve speeds of 200kmp/h.