Pay R200 for the Ultimate Predator World Experience, valued at R420 (save 52%)
- Save 52% on an Ultimate Predator World Experience
- Interact with, and touch, cheetahs
- Enjoy a scenic game drive
- Up close view of animals in the wild
- Receive valuable information about wildlife
- Spoil someone for Christmas
- Valid for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 076 817 6869
- Open daily, 9:00 to 17:00
- Multiple Groupons may be purchased as gifts
- Not suitable for people under the age of 16
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- Not suitable for those with disabilities
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
For most people, the closest they’ll ever get to a predator in its natural environment is watching a David Attenborough special, and for good reason seeing as predators are predators which means prey on other animals. However, with today’s Groupon your offered a rare glimpse inside the predator’s world, without the risk; pay R200 for the Ultimate Predator World Experience, valued at R420.
Few things outweigh the sheer majesty of a big cat in its natural environment, strands of its luscious coat teasing the breeze, its beauty in stark contrast to its vicious, predatory nature. On a tour with Predator World all you have to worry about is the former, that and having your camera ready to snap some award-winning pics. Located just outside of Rustenburg, a short drive from Pretoria or Johannesburg, an exotic animal kingdom awaits which houses some of the most amazing predators found in nature.
Today’s Groupon entitles you to a scenic game drive around Predator World which is home to lions, leopards, cheetahs, wild dogs and plenty more. You’ll also get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to interact with cheetahs, the fastest land animals in the world, and even touch the amazing cats. The fascinating tour is also an educational experience and you’ll be let in on some the secrets of the animal kingdom.
Sugary fact: It is believed that due to the lack of electronics available in the bush, big cats become completely mesmerised when watching television and it said that you balance up to 3 packets on their noses without them noticing anything. To date, all attempts to prove this theory have ended in tragedy.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories
Predator WorldFarm Waagfontein, (6km from Sun City), 89JQ