Pay R210 for one session of Cold Laser Lipo, valued at R500 OR pay R99 for 10 sunbed sessions, valued at R250 at Laser lipo Clinic (save up to 60%)
- Save up to 60% on laser lipo OR sunbed sessions
- Pay R210 for one session of Cold Laser Lipo treatment OR Pay R99 for 10 sunbed sessions
- Get your body ready for summer
- Pain free and non-invasive treatment
- No recovery time or unsightly scarring
- Ideal as a gift
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Booking essential: 082 456 6240
- One Groupon per person per visit
- One Groupon per person
- Multiples available as gifts
There’s nothing worse than being unprepared for summer and suddenly being thrust into bikini-baring territory. There’s always that slow-motion moment as you remove your sarong and silently curse yourself for eating so many buttered croissants; then realise that your skin is pale enough to cause some serious damage to those not wearing UV protected sunglasses. Before you try to disguise yourself as a beached whale, grope around for today’s Groupon: one session of Cold Laser Lipo for R210 or 10 sunbed sessions for R99 at Laser Lipo Clinic.
Don’t be so harsh on yourself; rather fix what can be fixed with Laser Lipo Clinic’s special Groupon deal. As a possessor of one of earth’s wonders, the Cold Laser Lipo machine, the Laser Lipo Clinic is the answer to all your croissant-related regrets. Cold Laser Lipo is the latest non-invasive slimming and body contouring treatment to wash up on SA’s bikini-bodied shores; giving those with persistent puppy-fat pouches a wham-bam-thank-you-ma’am send-off. The procedure is designed to reduce levels of unwanted fat by means of a laser which emits low levels of laser energy creating a chemical signal in the fat cells and breaking them down to reveal a slimmer you.
If you’ve got the bod and now you want the bronze, Laser Lipo Clinic is offering sunbed sessions that’ll take you from snow white to tanned temptress in 10 sessions. With quality sunbeds for your comfort and convenience, count each session as a bit of “me time” while turning yourself from pale fail to bronzed goddess.Fatty fact: The oldest recorded slimming programme was formulated by a fishmonger’s wife when she used the fish he caught to slap at her stomach fat, slowly breaking down fatty deposits and resulting in gradual weight loss.