Pay R2100 for half a lamb from Boesmanland Lam, valued at R4200 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on half a lamb
- Half a lamb = 12kgs
- Delicious, certified organic lamb
- European union organic certificate
- Meat of the highest quality
- Upon redemption, lamb can be cut to your choice
- Lamb is sourced from farms in the Boesmanland and the Kalahari region
- Frozen vacuum packed lamb delivered to your door
- Groupon must be redeemed by 12:00 on the 14 September 2011
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 083 696 3160
- Delivery included
- Delivery will take up to 10 days
- Two usable Groupons per person
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Limited number available
Humans depend on meat in their diet for protein, high quantities of iron and to make their canine teeth feel wanted and loved whilst differentiating their species from a cactus. Channel your inner carnivore with today’s Groupon of a half a lamb from Boesmanland Lam for R2100.
Boesmanland Lam provides the highest quality and tastiest meat to the Pretoria region. The professional and experienced butchers at Boesmanland Lam hand pick the best lamb from the Kalahari to bring this lean and tender meat to your door. Being able to slap some meat on the braai is as South African as using the word “Bru”, knowing someone who knows someone who has been ‘shucked’ by Schuster or calling a swimming suit a “bather”. The delicious free range certified lamb from Boesmanland Lam is succulent and fresh. This meat is also classified as organic as the lamb is allowed to roam about freely and is not fed any antibiotics or hormones. The fresh lamb meat is subsequently frozen and vacuum packed before arriving at your doorstep. Your Groupon tender lamb treat can also be cut to the specifications of your choice upon redemption, before it is sent off to be delivered.
Lamb has long been a delicious meal, feeding and sustaining families for decades and there are several benefits of eating it. Lamb contains all eight essential amino acids in their proper ratio and also contains less saturated fat than other red meat products. This meat is a rich source of B-complex vitamins, as well as phosphorus, calcium, and potassium and is a good source of zinc which is important for a healthy immune function, wound healing and normal cell division.
Meaty fact: A butcher in Namibia found an un-tuned piano under a gigantic vase in an abandoned house. The piano, which was still in perfect working condition but had not been tuned, was transported to the butcher’s shop where he tuned it and then proceeded to play dramatic classical music while slicing meat for his customers.