Pay R250 for a colon hydrotherapy treatment including a consultation at In Tune Health and Beauty, valued at R580 (save 57%)
- Save 57% on a colon hydrotherapy treatment and consultation
- Detox the body
- Get rid of toxic gasses and other build up
- Therapist with over ten years of experience
- Discreet treatment
- More energy and mental clarity
- Ideal as a gift
- Groupon redeemable for 6 months (excluding 21 December 2011 to 10 January 2012)
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 012 460 3355
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- One Groupon per person
- Treatment not suitable for persons who have had abdominal surgery within the last 6 months or has intestinal bleeding
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Groupon valid Monday to Saturday, 9:00 to 20:00
Your endless collection of unusable vinyls, dusty glass figurines and ticket-stubs from every movie you’ve ever seen are a testament to the fact that human beings are hoarders. Unfortunately, this packrat syndrome doesn’t stop at knick-knacks and till-slips and bodies collect built-up toxins like they hope they’re going to be valuable one day. Give yourself a spring-cleaning and pay R250 for a colon hydrotherapy treatment and consultation at In Tune Health and Beauty.
Though hearing about any treatment involving your colon may give some people feelings akin to finding a troop of wild monkeys in your kitchen, rest assured that the In Tune Health and Beauty colon hydrotherapy treatment will have you feeling significantly refreshed. Though colon hydrotherapy is still relatively unknown in South Africa, to put minds at ease, the treatment is like an internal bath – almost like relaxing in the tub after a long day; but for your colon. Considering the strange medley of toxins and other accumulated waste your colon picks up during the day, giving it a bath is the best way to keep it and yourself healthy.
Favoured by celebrities, and a host of other average people, the treatment is safe and any icky feelings you might have about it will probably be outweighed by the benefits. Not only does it clear out the dusty storage of toxic gasses and built-up matter, it’s even said to improve mental clarity, clear skin and improve your sleep patterns. As an added benefit, it’s also not uncommon for people to lose some weight after the procedure. There are no you must nots to follow before the treatment, though it is suggested that you avoid heavy meals.
With a relaxing and professional environment and a highly experienced therapist, you can just sit back and relax – some people have even been known to bring friends along for a chat during the not-quite-an-hour sessions.
Follow up the gentle treatment with a consultation that will help you go on to enhance the well-being of your body. Your time at In Tune Health and Beauty will leave feeling revitalised and well; positively awash with lighter, cleaner feelings.
The not-so-made-up fact: One of the strangest alternative medicines ever documented was called Shicknahdle therapy; the patient was fed three gallons of spaghetti before being put into a machine that simulated the effects of being on a sinking ship. The resulting sea-sickness was said to cleanse the chakras and ensure well-being