Pay R27 for a beef burger OR pay R39 for a chicken or pork schnitzel at Eldo Falls (save 51%)
- Save 51% on a beef burger OR a chicken or pork schnitzel
- Pay R27 for a beef burger, including chips and salad, valued at R55
- Pay R39 for a chicken or pork schnitzel, including starch and vegetables valued at R79
- Monstrous servings of delicious home-made food
- Enjoy a freshly prepared meal in a beautiful landscaped garden
- Visit the gift shop or garden centre
- Ideal for a casual lunch
- Groupon redeemable for three months
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupon(s)
- Booking essential: 012 660 0068
- Groupon valid from Tuesday to Sunday, closed on Mondays
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Limited number available
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
The search is on and the prize is a yummy one. After trudging through treacherous culinary terrain and tasting disappointment over and over again – the search has finally ended. Yes, as long-winded and wearisome as the journey has been, you’ve finally found the perfect lunch at the perfect price with the help of today’s Groupon: a beef burger with chips and salad for R27 or a chicken or pork schnitzel with starch and vegetables for R39 at Eldo Falls.
Since you’ve been looking for the perfect lunch at the perfect price, you might as well know that you’ve hit the juicy jackpot with this one; not only have you found a meal worthy of mention, but you’ve found huge portions of it in the perfect setting. Reputed for their beautiful landscaped garden and generous portions, Eldo Falls is a modern-day foodie paradise. Located in Clubview, Centurion, Eldo Falls is not only a culinary cove of excellence, but it’s one of Centurion’s biggest and best garden centres; a modern-day Garden of Eden for those who like some greenery with their grub.
Because burgers are generally delicious, it’s often hard to distinguish what qualifies as a superior burger – until now that is. With a scrumptious home-made patty placed strategically on a seedy bun roughly the size of Smurfville, the Eldo Falls beef burger has been said to make other so-called great burgers cower away in shame or simply weep giant burger tears. Served with a fresh salad and crispy chips, the Eldo Fall burger meats the standards of greatness and then demolishes them. If burgers don’t quite rumble your tum like a good old schnitzel, enjoy an equally humongous chicken or pork schnitzel served with your choice of starch, vegetables and salad. Once you’ve made this challenging culinary decision, enjoy your meal under an umbrella with a view of the sweeping landscaped gardens or cosy up inside, but whatever you do – don’t miss out.
Meat your fact: Chaos ensued when a cow sympathiser named Moo Horris suggested to the towns people of Oksekød that they cut down on beef and instead eat walrus meat. There was a public outcry and he was chased out of the town. He now lives under a rock, literally