Pay R28 for any burger on the menu at Greenfields - Lynnwood (save up to 50%)
- Save up to 50% on any burger on the menu
- Delicious burgers
- Range of great-tasting options
- Ideal for a quick lunch
- Ideal as a gift
- Perfect for a laid back date
- Groupon redeemable until 18 December 2011
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 012 348 4999
- Redeemable Monday to Friday, 7:00 to 21:00; Saturday, 8:00 to 21:00; Sunday, 9:00 to 15:00
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms and Conditions apply
- Sit-down only
Contrary to popular belief, the beef burger was in fact invented when a cow parachuted over Paris and missed his mark by 107 metres, falling through the roof of a bread bakery into a soft pile of cushiony rolls. Revel in history’s mishaps and satisfy your appetite with today’s Groupon: any burger on the menu at Greenfields - Lynnwood for R28.
Food is said to lose all inhibitions and let its luscious flavour take over when wedged between two halves of a once humdrum bread roll. Combine this liberation with the burger making skills of the expert chefs at Greenfields and the result is a marriage worthy of mythical folklore. Whether you choose to indulge your digestive tract with a Cajun chicken pineapple burger, laden with exotic tastiness or beef burger supreme with meaty goodness, ensure your mouth is fully prepared for the taste explosion that will most definitely take place. Of course with a burger that warrants merrymaking in your belly, smiles usually follow close behind to complete the scrumptious experience.
Set in Lynnwoodridge in the Glen Gables Shopping Centre, Greenfields’ chic and stylish interior provides pleasures for the eyes while the mouth feasts on delicious meals. With all meals prepared with a hint of tradition and served with large amounts of sophistication, the venue is ideal for dates with business folk, family feasts or lunchtimes with imaginary friends.
Food Fact: An electrically-charged street in downtown Nebraska was recently given an award for being the best place to cook a delicious meal. Residents are allowed to take their cooking equipment down to the street and let the road do all the work.