Pay R280 for a Gatineau facial, nourishing and conditioning hand treatment and a shoulder and neck massage at Beauty Sense, valued at R700 (save 60%)
- Save 60% on a Gatineau facial, nourishing and conditioning hand treatment and a shoulder and neck massage
- Soothing and refreshing treatment
- Groupon holders receive an additional 20% off all none promotional products
- Professional yet friendly beauticians
- One Groupon per person per visit, additional Groupons can be bought as gifts
- Booking essential: 012 667 6569
- Groupon redeemable Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 18:00 and Saturday, 8:00 to 14:00
- Groupon redeemable for one month
- Groupon only valid and issued once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupon
Before bodies were aware of the pleasurable effects indulgent treatments had on them, they would creak and squeak every time a joint was moved, making them the worst enemies of thick-lensed-spectacle-wearing librarians. Revive your face, neck, shoulders and hands with today’s deal: a Gatineau facial, nourishing and conditioning hand treatment and a shoulder and neck massage for R280 at Beauty Sense.
If your face is screaming for some attention, best you give it the right kind with a Beauty Sense Gatineau facial. Boasting beauty specialists with enormous amounts of skill, Beauty Sense is the kind of beauty parlour that will make your body beg you to set up camp and stay. Issuing luxurious body treatments is just built into their DNA, and making sure that you walk away happy is a natural instinct. With the Gatinuea facial, cleansing and toning with deep exfoliating techniques will take place, clearing your pores of all visitors who didn’t ask your permission to be there. Eventually, the good times will end off with a massage for your now marvellous-feeling mug.
However, your creak-and-squeak confiscating treatment does not stop there. Take care of your neck and shoulders with 25 minutes of deep massage that incorporates Swedish and Hawaiian techniques, while your nose feasts upon aromatic pleasures unleashed to send you into a tranquil state. Hands will then be nourished and conditioned with a lovely hand treatment that will shape your nails, groom your cuticles and end you off with a paraffin wax mask. You’ll walk away with a body that feels refreshed, squeak-free and ready for an unobtrusive appointment with the library and that awfully quiet Buddhist temple you visited last week.
Health fact: Masses of corn on the cob is imported to the North Pole annually. Locals swear that the mielies are perfect as anti-nausea agents in this region, meaning that there is a high probability that people in the North Pole should reconsider their diets.