Pay R299 for a Brazilian bikini and underarm laser session at Beauty Intelligence, valued at R740 (save 60%)
- Save 60% on a Brazilian bikini and underarm laser session
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Skilled yet friendly professionals
- Get summer ready
- No messy wax or depilatories
- Enjoy smooth, hair free underarms
- Laser hair removal has longer lasting effects
- Groupon redeemable for 6 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 012 365 3883
- Monday to Friday, 8:00 to 18:00; Saturday, 8:00 to 16:00; Sunday 8:00 to 13:00; Public Holidays, 8:00 to 16:00
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Limited number available
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
Extra hairy bodies are often only desired by those pining for the Ice Age, members of the Persian Rug Lovers Anonymous club and King Kong impersonators. Get fuzz-free and ready to hit the beach this summer with a Brazilian bikini and underarm laser session at Beauty Intelligence for R299.
Unlike sloths who relish in their abundance of warm fuzzy fur and often plait it in interesting new styles, humans are in no need of the excess fluff. At Beauty Intelligence, the professional therapists specialise in result-orientated treatments using the latest and top of the range equipment and products to rid you of unwanted hair and leave your skin silky smooth. The laser hair removal method is quick and safe for all skin types, hair types and most hair colours. There will be no use of messy wax or foul smelling depilatory creams that leave you smelling like a swamp monster – just pain-free laser magic.
Keeping your bikini line and underarms in check will ensure you are not thrust on a beach clinging desperately to your towel, already predicting the severity of the taunts and Yeti jokes. With this hair removal session you won’t be caught off guard and will instead stock up on sunblock, purchase a smashing pair of water-wings in the colour of your choice and practice your I’m on a beach strut in anticipation.
Hairy fact: At a boxing match in 1988, the competitors where both spontaneously attacked by a hairy bird. The boxers had to fend off the bird, and each other, as the referee would not stop the match. The bird, which was later caught was said to be from the Brazilian Rain Forest and was known for its very distinctly hairy, bear-like exterior.