Pay R30 for a Prawn and Feta Penne Pasta from McGoose Pub and Grill, valued at R66 (save 55%)
- Save 55% on a delicious Prawn and Feta Penne Pasta dish
- Creamy feta and tangy prawns served with spring onion and garlic olive oil
- Homely and social pub and grill
- Warm fireplace for cold winter nights
- Ideal for a casual dinner with friends
- Groupon redeemable for 2 months
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Groupon only valid for Prawn and Feta pasta dish
- Booking essential: 082 850 3931
- No take-aways
When Prawn and Pasta first met Feta at a dinner party, they had no idea that one day they would form a tripod of deliciousness. Today - Prawn, Pasta and Feta are competing with the likes of the three musketeers, the three blind mice and the Bee Gees as one of the world’s much-loved trios. Feed your Velociraptor-sized appetite with today’s Groupon: a Prawn and Feta Penne Pasta for R30.
Combined with fresh spring onion and drenched in enough garlic olive oil to scare off a vampire colony; the Prawn and Feta Penne Pasta not only protects your neck from venomous vamps, but it is reputed to satisfy even the fussiest of foodies. Savour the almost-criminal creaminess of the feta contrasted with the tangy crunchiness of the prawn and garlic, for a taste explosion that will reverberate through your body like an amplified bass guitar. Keep it on the low, but it’s been rumoured that this response was the inspiration behind both the halleluiah chorus and the lyrics for “Don’t stop me now”.
If you’re able to concentrate on anything but the phenomenal flavour, you’ll notice that the McGoose Pub and Grill is one of the warmest, most vibrant pubs this side of the hemisphere. With a fire place for cold winter nights and a homely and cosy atmosphere, the McGoose is a popular ‘meet, greet and eat’ for locals who enjoy the pubs weekly specials and entertainment, including quiz nights, karaoke and live music.
Miss out and not only will you miss out on eating the most magical pasta combination, but you’ll miss out on a restaurant that could have been your new favourite.
Foodie fact: The first man to sample the combination of prawn and feta described it as a sensation much like standing on a teeter-totter in a narrow alley.