Pay R45 for a Miss Piggy Pizza with either a glass of wine or 300ml Castle draught at Dros Hatfield, valued at R92.50 (save 51%)
- Save 51% on a Miss Piggy Pizza with either a glass of wine or 300ml Castle draught
- Charming and intimate atmosphere
- Convenient location
- Friendly and proficient staff
- Deliciously prepared pizza
- Ideal as a Christmas gift
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 012 430 3449
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- One Groupon per person per visit
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- Groupon does not include gratuity
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Groupon valid Monday to Wednesday, 8:00 to 22:00; Thursday to Saturday, 7:30 to 22:00; Sunday, 8:00 to 21:00
- Terms & Conditions apply
Before performing any dangerous activity, you should always make sure you’re well prepared. Before diving out of a plane, you should make sure you have a parachute firmly strapped to your back. Before hiking up Mount Everest, you should make sure you have enough supplies. Before asking your boss for a raise you should… well, there’s really no way to prepare for that. Most importantly, before you attempt day-to-day life, you should ensure your belly’s packed with enough nibbles to keep you going. Give yourself enough fuel to get through the day and pay R45 for a Miss Piggy Pizza at Dros Hatfield.
With more of a Proudly South African vibe than a room full of flags and vuvuzelas, Dros Hatfield provides a fun and welcoming atmosphere and some of the best food in Pretoria. Décor unique to the Cape Wine Route and all the characteristics typical of a wine-cellar, make a meal in Dros like dining in an authentic oaky cellar; warm, intimate and atmospheric. With atmosphere so impressive, just imagine the food. The convenient location adds some bonus points too, being within shouting distance from the Gautrain station – perfect for an after-work session with pizza.
Well-known to be the pastry of friends, the unifier of enemies and the easiest food to devour in one gulp and when you’re chowing down surrounded by a comfortable ambience, pizza just tastes so much better. Bonus, when your flat bread with stuff on it comes from Dros, you know that it’s been prepared by chefs who know the perfect method of arranging ingredients, and the perfect base-sauce-cheese ratio. Though it’s named after a muppet, you don’t have to worry about finding puppet-strings attached to your pizza – all you’ll find is perfectly prepared dough, covered with a ratio of ham, salami and bacon more ideal than a Fibonacci spiral.
Whether you’re tucking in solo or taking along a buddy, you’ll need something to sip on while you savour one of life’s most perfect foods. Choose from either a glass of wine to match the oak-cellar atmosphere, or a 300ml Castle draught to prove that local really is lekker.Flat-bread fact: The first known account of a margarita pizza was in the Philippines when Mary Meepalees tried to bake a bead for her lover. The bread flopped and didn’t rise in the oven resulting in a flat bread. All she had in her house that day was cheese and tomatoes, thus the margarita pizza was born.