Pay R49 for a Men’s cut OR R69 for a Men’s cut and a hot towel shave at Chop Chop Barber Shop (save up to 64%)
- Save up to 64% on a Men’s cut with the option of a hot towel shave
- Friendly, professionally trained barbers
- Get a fresh look for summer
- Sit back and let the experts take care of the rest
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 6 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 071 512 9937
- Redeemable Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 18:30; Sunday, 9:00 to 14:00
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
Without its magnificent frame the Mona Lisa might as well be a child’s scribblings, in the same way your face might as well be a sculptors scraps if it’s framed by unkempt hair and unruly facial fuzz. Unleash your inner Dean Martin and get cleaned up by the best with today’s Groupon when you save up to 64% on a Men’s cut with the option of a hot towel shave at Chop Chop Barber Shop.
- Pay R49 for a Men’s cut, valued at R100
- Pay R69 for a Men’s cut and hot towel shave, valued at R190
Derived from the Latin word for ‘beard’, barbers have been around as long as men have had facial hair that needed to be trimmed. From Egyptian Pharoahs to modern day movie stars, there comes a time in every man’s life when he must put down his razor and allow another to scape his face. At Chop Chop Barber Shop such men can be found.
Located in Grey Owl Village, the team of professional barbers at Chop Chop Barber Shop will give you a cut and shave unlike any you’ve ever experienced before. Whether you’re just looking for a standard trim or something that could rival Prince in his heyday, the barbers will get it done in no time and in utmost style. The same goes for your mug rug, armed with the finest barber tools your flimsy fuzz will be taken to new heights that could rival the likes of Chuck Norris.Barberous fact: Thought to be lost for many years, the fabled Lincoln Razors were recently rediscovered. A young girl playing on a beach found a piggy bank on the shore, however when she broke it open it only contained a set of straight razors. Having no use for them she threw them into the ocean and they were recently found by a team of exploratory divers.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories