Pay R50 for a comprehensive eye examination at C and B Seen Optometrists, valued at R355 (Save 86%)
- Save 86% on a comprehensive eye test
- Professional and friendly service
- Will rid you of any visual related problems
- Improve your eyesight
- An extensive range of spectacles and colour contact lenses
- Rid yourself of headaches caused by eye strain
- Groupon redeemable until 31 December 2011
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 012 335 1332 (Gezina) or 012 998 3349 (Water Glen)
- Groupon valid Monday to Friday 9:00 to 17:00 and Saturday 9:00 to 13:00
- One usable Groupon per person
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Groupon redeemable with other in-store promotions
According to the saying, boys do not make passes at girls wearing glasses – however boys do not make passes at girls who accidently sat on their cat as they mistook him for a couch cushion, either. Make sure your vision is not inhibiting your ability to determine between a house pet and house décor with a comprehensive eye examination at C and B Seen Optometrists for R50.
Crystal clear vision is as important as Yin is to Yang and you eating all your vegetables is to your mother. At C and B Seen Optometrists, head optometrist Francois van Heerden and his highly qualified team specialise in complex prescriptions and the best quality eye care. Your comprehensive eye examination will make sure your eyes are healthy and determine whether your vision needs correcting. Your eye exam will lead to an informed recommendation from the optometrist about which spectacles or other treatments will best suit your day to day needs.
There is an extensive selection of frames, lens add-ons and contact lense varieties to choose from so whether you need spectacles to read a book or to be able to drive safely on the road – as knocking bushes, grumpy mushrooms and sliding tortoises hiding in their shells will not get you 20 extra points, these eye-guys have the perfect solution for your sight woes.
Eye fact: A grumpy old man who had bad vision, but refused to wear spectacles, mistook Thumbelina for a toy and gave her to his granddaughter. The granddaughter noticed the error of her grandpa’s ways and set the little girl free, apologising profusely in Dutch.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories
C and B Seen OptometristsShop 5A, Gezina Galleries, 569 Frederika Street