Pay R58 for 2 double beef burgers with the sauce of your choice and chips at Grafters, valued at R116 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on two double beef burgers, made with two 150g pure beer patties, topped with your choice of cheese, mushroom, pepper or monkey gland sauce and chips
- Live entertainment on Thursdays and Fridays
- Great venue
- Ideal for a night out
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 012 348 0610
- One Groupon per person, additional available as gifts
- Groupon valid Monday to Saturday, 12:00 to 21:00
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Limited number available
- Not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Groupon does not cover gratuity
- Terms & Conditions apply
- No takeaways
- No children allowed
Without delicious, hearty beef patties, buns would lead a meaningless existence, forced to walk the earth alone, lost in a futile pursuit of something better. Thankfully, that is not case and everyday around the world buns tingle in anticipation as they wait for their patty to be served. Get a double dose bun enclosed of deliciousness with today’s Groupon; pay R58 for two double beef burgers with the sauce of your choice and chips at Grafters, valued at R116.
Grafter’s burgers are known throughout Pretoria and its surrounds as the best darn beef on bun that money can buy. The flavouristic journey you undertake when you bite into one of their creations cannot be described by mere mortal words, and closest someone has come to putting the experience into words was “bliss-circus, heaven-cloud, life…is…complete”. As if one patty wouldn’t be enough, two 150g patties are crammed onto a delicious, fresh bun and smothered with any one of their delectable sauces. In the same way that eggs need bacon and tjops need wors, no burger would be complete without a healthy portion of chips. At Grafters, your chips are accompanied by a thirst-quenching local beer, and it can all be enjoyed together in front of their cosy fireplace.
A warm environment with wooden floors and a cosy fireplace, Grafter’s Tavern is one of those frequented firm favourites. Livening up the atmosphere and the delicious dishes, the pub regularly hosts live entertainment giving more than just your taste buds a chance to sing. With staff more charming than Prince Charming himself, food tastier than Chuck Norris’ chef could ever accomplish and an inviting atmosphere that wraps you up and almost threatens not to let you go, Grafters is indeed the ideal place for a satisfactory refuelling to keep that body-engine running smoothly.
Foody fact: Contrary to popular belief, the first burger was not the same round shape so popular today. Rather, the patty was the shape of a starfish and buns were triangular. The contemporary shape came about due to a sudden shortage of patty-crafters without whom the starfish shape could not be made.