Pay R60 for a wash and blow dry at Hair and Beauty Co, valued at R200 (save 70%)
- Save 70% on a wash and blow dry at Hair and Beauty
- Groupon redeemable for all hair lengths
- Friendly, professional staff
- Perfect as a gift
- New look for spring
- Tranquil salon
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 012 993 5873
- Groupon redeemable Tuesday to Friday, 9:30 to 17:00; Saturday, 8:00 to 14:00
- Closed on Mondays and Sundays
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Cancellation policy applies
- Terms & Conditions apply
Ostriches can stick their heads in the ground, turtles can retreat into their shells and polar bears don’t really have anyone else to worry about, but when you have a bad hair day there’s never an easy way out. Sit back and let the team at Hair & Beauty Co take care of your hair-mare with today’s Groupon: pay R60 for a wash and blow dry at Hair and Beauty Co, valued at R200.
Dealing with stubbornly unmanageable hair is about as much fun as running a marathon backwards on your hands, but as much as you’d dread it, Hair and Beauty Co welcomes the challenge. The chic, stylish salon is a safe haven for hopeless hair and their lively team of professionals will whisk you off your feet and into a stylist’s chair for a blissful treatment that will transform your messy mop into an award-winning do.
Like Sir Edmund Hillary surveying Everest or a 5 year old devising their strategy to conquer a tennis ball-sized gobstopper, at Hair and Beauty Co no challenge is too great. Whether you need some help taming your Medusa-like locks or you’re getting dolled-up for a night out on the town, the experienced staff will work their magic and take your hair on a mystical journey of transformation from dull and dreary to luscious and luxurious.
Jackpot fact: In a truly remarkable case, a homeless man from Woodstock became an overnight millionaire when he stumbled upon a very special shopping cart. Although it looked almost identical to its more mundane counterparts it was actually forged from pure platinum and was originally part of an exclusive art exhibition.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories