Pay R60 for R200 worth of store credit at Valley Gems (save 70%)
- Save 70% on R200 worth of store credit
- South Africa’s leading gemstone, rock, mineral and crystal shop
- Large selection of rocks, beads and other esoteric products
- Treat yourself to something that sparkles
- Ideal as a gift or for yourself
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- Only one valid Groupon per person per visit
- Open: Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:00, Saturday, 09:00 t0 16:00; Sunday, 09:00 to 15:00
All that glitters is not gold teaches one that not all exteriors are as dazzling as they first appear to be. So while some may look as if they have more wealth than a sultan’s pet monkey; they might turn out to be as bogus as the Loch Ness Monster or that socialite’s golden hair extensions. Don’t be fooled by gangster grills and superficial thrills; shop at a place where the gold is as genuine as the glitter with a R200 store credit for R60 at Valley Gems.
As opulent as Aladdin’s cave - but without the hoax - Valley Gems is a treasure trove of South Africa’s finest gemstones, crystals, minerals and rocks. With more sparkle than a lit firecracker and just as exciting, it’s been said that customers are given sunglasses before entering just so that their eyes aren’t overwhelmed by the rich glow.
With enough precious sparkles to tempt Indiana Jones into making a come-back, Valley Gems also stocks a wide variety of precious rock ranging from healing stones to meteorites, tektites and fossils. For those who like to move in mysterious circles, this sanctuary of sparkles offers a special collection of esoteric products like essential oils, incense and burners, Chakra charts, dream catchers and magic wands.
If you’re worried that your own little precious jewel will behave like a bronco in a balloon shop; pop them into the scratch patch and shop while they search for treasures and precious stones.
Bejewel yourself with Valley Gems and glitter with today’s special Groupon.
Gem of a fact: A man from Armenia found a valuable diamond in his shoe after walking through a muddy river. He was so excited that he went to an internet café to contact his family and promptly left the diamond next to the mouse pad where it was later found by a massive diamond manufacturer and sold for thousands.