There are certain things about yourself that you just can’t change – like your DNA or your propensity for yelling at the television during high-stakes rugby matches. Fortunately, the state of your hair and its colour is one of those traits you can assert a bit of control over. Triumph over nature and get a more manageable mane with today's Groupon: Pay R650 for Cadiveu Professional Cacau Keratin Treatment, valued at R2200.
One of Centurion’s best-kept beauty
secrets, Irene’s Hair Boutique is a fun and calm haven for every person looking
to add a bit of glam to days that might otherwise be a bit drab. Let your mind
and extremities relax in the chic atmosphere while the highly trained hair
stylists add some dazzle to your dull tresses.
The Cadiveu Professional Cacau Keratin Treatment which ensconces stroppy strands in a protective protein which simultaneously guards the hair from the elements and infuses it with the type of radiance you usually see in shampoo commercials. The treatment starts with an anti-residue shampoo to open up the hair shaft to the Brazil Keratin, followed by a ph2.8 reconstruction formula. Afterwards, the formula is sealed in with a combination of blow-drying and flat-ironing, which fulfils the dual purpose of razing the remaining kinks and activating the key ingredients, leaving you with straight, smooth, shinier than a new penny hair for up to four months. Like a new puppy, your Keratin’d hair will need special care at home, which comes in the form of special shampoo, conditioners and leave-in formulas, giving you added protection from thermal appliances and softens the hair even further.
What you need to know about the Cadiveu Professional Cacau Keratin Treatment:
- The treatment can be applied even if you’ve used another straightener, but it’s suggested that you wait about two weeks
- You should also wait about two weeks after colouring your hair or having your hair relaxed
- The Brazilian treatment is not a relaxer. It’s based on Keratin and other ingredients that soften, shine and smoothens the hair, eliminating frizz and giving instant manageability
- The treatment can be used on previously chemically treated hair
- It’s recommended that you use only the professional shampoo after the treatment, because it contains keratin and doesn’t contain sodium chloride
- Treatment can last up to 3-4 months with regular use of aftercare products
- Contains zero Formaldehyde or other harsh and damaging chemicals and is imported from Brazil