Pay R67 for a ticket to Travelling Band at the Barnyard Theatre, valued at R135 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a ticket to ‘Travelling Band’ at the Barnyard Theatre
- Tribute to Creedence Clearwater Revival, Bon Jovi, Queen, The Eagles and many more
- Enjoy the rustic and intimate atmosphere of the Barnyard Theatre
- Bring your own picnic basket or order pizza from the theatre
- Fully stocked cash bar
- Groupon valid for 20:30 show on 21 September 2011 only
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 012 368 1555
- No corkage
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon does not include any additional beverages
- Groupon not redeemable with promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
- No beverages, alcoholic or non-alcoholic may be brought in
- All beverages must be bought at the Barnyard bar
Like a battle between a basilisk and a unicorn or someone licking their elbow, some things are just better when you see them in person. Revisit the Rock ‘n Roll era and get the floor shaking, rattling and rolling with a ticket to Travelling Band for R67 at the Barnyard Theatre.
The Barnyard Theatre proudly presents for the first time in a Barnyard production, Clint & Co, with the hit show Travelling Band that brings you songs and stories about being on the road and rocking down the highway. Clint Cunningham has become one of South Africa’s top performers and, together with his band, has toured throughout South Africa and rocked audiences with their unique brand of rock.
Travelling Band features Clint with his four-piece rocking band together with four sassy ladies on vocals, keyboards and saxophone. Travelling Band is a musical journey which takes you on a ride down the highway with sounds blaring from the stereo that will remind you of wide open spaces, sunsets round the fire, sunrise on a hot summer morning and the endless highway.
The atmosphere is intimate and soulful as you rock and roll to the music of Creedence Clearwater Revival, Bon Jovi, Meat Loaf, Roxette, Queen, Gerry Rafferty and many more.
Experience the open road with Clint Cunningham and this phenomenal cast in a journey that will rock you down memory lane and remind you of the days when you were young, free and rocking down the highway!
beams and welcoming lanterns that set the mood to ‘just right’. Whether you take your own picnic basket or survive on the pure awesomeness that is rock ‘n roll, it’ll be a night you won’t soon forget.
Rock-out fact: In the Official Book of Rock, the prize for most ‘rock ‘n roll act of rebellion’ goes to the band Love on the President’s Couch who protested against “life” by eating porcelain plates. Needless to say, they broke up.