Pay R70 for a brunch buffet for two at 41 at The Riverwalk, valued at R180 (save 61%)
- Save 61% on a brunch buffet
- Children pay R25 on presentation of Groupon
- Scrumptious buffet
- Sophisticated and cosmopolitan eatery
- Old-school glamour
- Friendly and efficient service
- Voted one of Pretoria’s top 7 restaurants
- Groupon redeemable for 4 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 012 751 1592 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Groupon redeemable Saturday, 9:00 to 12:00
- Redeemable at Riverwalk Office Park branch only
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
Athletes stretch before partaking in a heart-racing sprint; clowns practice their tricks by catching the noses of small children and flamboyant cabaret entertainers warm up their vocal chords by humming to “The lion sleeps tonight”. Be fully prepared to tackle the day ahead with a breakfast and brunch buffet for two at 41 at The Riverwalk for R70.
Much like three-legged races and a tandem bicycle, breaking one’s fast after a peaceful night’s slumber is always better when there’s someone to share it with; and even better when you're spoiled for choice. The food connoisseurs at 41 at The Riverwalk have seen to this by serving up a scrumptious buffet for you and a partner, amigo or the nice lady who mimics whale sounds on the beach. This sophisticated, cosmopolitan eatery oozes charm and old world splendour. The swirling fans, enclosed by burnt orange walls and trendy tile features, emits a Casablanca feel – harking back to days gone by. After experiencing the mouth-watering delicacies at 41 at The Riverwalk, like Louis you may too see your buffet as “…the beginning of a beautiful friendship”. After all, 41 at The Riverwalk is an esteemed restaurant, making this eatery a definite must on your fine dining list.
In the bustling, vibrant atmosphere of 41 at The Riverwalk a meal is a pleasurable experience that should be savoured. The scrumptious array of breakfast dishes range from the traditional to breakfast with a definite twist always aiming to be creative and full of flavour. Having your meal at 41 at The Riverwalk is an experience like no other, ensuring that it will not be the last time you walk into the doors of this 1950’s glamour café.
Food fact: In the 1950’s a budding restaurant owner in Philadelphia found a discarded hubcap on his way home one evening. This strange find immediately inspired the man to open a diner-style eatery with vintage car hubcaps decorating the walls. The business was a huge success and the man subsequently became a millionaire.