Pay R79 for a half a kilo of prawns with chips or rice, per person, for two people at Seafood Terrace, valued at R198 (save 60%)
- Save 60% on half a kilo of prawns and chips or rice, per person, for two people
- A kilogram of prawns equals half a kilogram each
- Delicious mouth-watering prawns
- Laidback family restaurant with homely ambience
- You can choose to have chips or rice
- Friendly and efficient staff
- Scrumptious seafood
- Warm, cosy atmosphere
- Firm favourite with locals
- Groupon redeemable for 2 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 012 660 1804
- No take- aways
- Groupon redeemable for two people only
- Redeemable 7 days a week for lunch or dinner
- Open 8:00 till late
- Groupon does not include gratuity or drinks
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
Hunger, unlike a flash mob, an ambulance siren and chicken pox, is very hard to ignore. Make sure your hunger pangs are well cared for with two main meals of a half a kilo of prawns with chips or rice for two people at Seafood Terrace for R79. Yes, thats right, a whole kilogram to be shared between two people. Your maths is correct - that's half a kilogram each.
A lack of mouth-watering tummy filling goodness may lead to severe disorientation and making innocent bystanders cry. At Seafood Terrace, the friendly efficient waiters will be at your every beck and call to pander to your prawn needs and ensure that no innocent bystanders are hurt in the process. This upmarket eatery is the perfect place for an indulgent meal with a loved one or a catch-up drink with friends. Stylishly decorated with a warm, homely ambience, this restaurant will instantly become your new favourite in the Pretoria area.
You will savour every morsel of your delectable half a kilo prawn paradise, accompanied by delicious crispy chips or wholesome rice. These melt-in-your- mouth crustaceans will instantly make your taste buds do backflips and air punches of glee.
Seafood fact: A lonely sea snail living under a rock in the Pacific Ocean thought he had found the love of his life when he stumbled upon an empty scotch tape holder. Everyone in the sea-town could tell the tape holder was not a real snail but instead went along with the lonely snail’s game to spare him any embarrassment. The two “snails” lived happily ever after until the scotch tape holder drifted off to join a biker club in Death Valley.