Pay R80 for a luxurious hand and foot massage with a paraffin mask at Mari-Lu Beauty Salon, valued at R200 (save 60%)
- Save 60% on a luxurious hand and foot massage with a paraffin mask
- Pamper and moisturise your hands and feet
- Spoil yourself with a day at the spa
- Professional and friendly therapists
- 45-minute hand and foot massage with a paraffin mask
- Paraffin treatment leaves hands and feet smoother and softer
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 012 653 5839
- Redeemable Monday and Saturday, 8:00 to 14:00; Tuesday to Friday, 8:00 to 18:00
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
When hands and feet feel neglected they become spiteful; refusing to lift morsels of food to your mouth and choosing to slam your big toe into every item in your lounge including the that gargantuan copper statue of an albatross that you don’t recall buying. Give your beloved appendages the attention they deserve with a luxurious hand and foot massage with a paraffin mask for R80 at Mari-Lu Beauty Salon.
If your idea of spoiling your hands and feet is staying in the shower an extra 15 minutes, the professionally trained beauty therapists at Mari-Lu Beauty Salon will show your talons and tootsies the true meaning of being pampered. Marika and Lucille are both internationally and nationally qualified therapists who have extensive experience in the beauty industry. With friendly, attentive service and the highest quality products, a trip to this beauty salon promises to be the perfect salvation for your tired fingers and toes.
Your precious hands and feet will be massaged and caressed back to the jovial appendages they once were. Benefits of this indulgent massage include improvements to circulation and the relief of accumulated pain from long-driving, walking, beating the neighbours kid at “Dance Dance Revolution” and many other daily physical demands.
Never did you think the colourful collection of crayons you used to make doodles of your pet hamster, Jeremiah, would be the same component used to soften and moisturise hands in top beauty salons. This world-renowned paraffin mask involves your hands and feet being dipped in melted paraffin wax cooled down to the optimum moisturising temperature so no scolding or burning will occur. The heat of the paraffin wax allows for deeper absorption leading to hands and toes that are moisturised and supple.
Feet fact: A writer in Singapore successfully published his first children’s picture book drawn entirely with his feet. The man would do various foot exercises including tap dancing to Mariachi music before placing a marker between his toes, and then drawing for hours on end.