Pay R90 for two adult tickets to McLarens Circus, valued at R180 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on two adult tickets to the circus
- Travelling family circus
- Featuring clowns, contortionists, acrobats and animals
- Well-being of animals a prime priority
- Groupon valid for shows on Wednesday, 14 September and Thursday, 15 September 2011 only
- Groupon valid for 19:30 show only
- Groupon valid for Centurion show only
- One Groupon per person per visit
- Entrance only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
Running after the ice cream truck, taking a spin in a shopping cart and trying to ride on your partner’s shoulders, are all signs that your inner-child is demanding some play-time. Remove the reading glasses, switch from shoe to sandal and get ready to relive the magic of childhood with two adult tickets to McLarens Circus for R90.
Fear that you’re taking life too seriously? A trip to the McLarens Circus is just the antidote you need to excite your spirit and put some colour back in those cheeks. For years, McLarens Circus has been travelling as a one-stop-fun family circus with a colourful array of charismatic circus acts, costumes and treasured exotic animals. Whether the audience is made up of the young at heart, sullen teenagers or young children; each show is designed to amuse, entertain and amaze.
Besides boasting a line-up of tumbling clowns, creepy contortionists and amazing displays of acrobatic air-bending, McLarens Circus are reputed for treating their animals with the greatest of care and kindest of hands; making sure that their wellbeing is a top priority. Celebrate the small with the sweetest mini horses, welsh ponies, mini goats, mini donkeys and performing poodles or reserve your excitement for the exotic with a display of pythons, camels, lions, white lions and majestic Bengal tigers.
Whether you’re a parent, a professor or a prudent pirate; run away to the circus and experience excitement, laughter and genuine thrills.
Fun fact: Preparation before a circus includes taking all the animals to the hairdresser for a basic blow-dry and testing out the candy floss by giving it to the sweet-toothed monkeys.