Pay R79 for a sushi extravaganza platter for two at Fishmonger, valued at R215 (save 63%)
- Save 63% on a sushi extravaganza platter for two
- Fulfil your sushi craving with the best sushi in town
- Friendly and warm atmosphere
- Ideal as a gift or for yourself
- Groupon redeemable for up to 3 months
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes at midnight
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Booking is essential 24 hours in advance: 012 643 1429
- Groupon not valid for take-aways
- Groupon to be shared between two people
If you wake up in the middle of the night and you’re craving shoelaces dipped in peanut butter, you know you’ve got a problem. If a sudden bout of sushi-craving overwhelms you while you’re stuck in traffic, busy washing your curly red wigs, or jumping from a plane, you know you’ve got bitten by the right bug. Satisfy your food craving and enjoy a sushi extravaganza platter for two at Fishmonger for R79.
This charming restaurant will have you jumping for joy like a chimpanzee eyeing a giant banana mascot. Enjoy fresh seafood at its best with delectable cuisines that will drive any person bonkers with happiness. The staff will ensure that your experience will be better than a trip to the cheesy moon.
Give your stomach a seafood-treat with a sushi extravaganza platter that will make the sky light up with fireworks. This exquisite sushi platter contains four pieces of to-die-for salmon California rolls, eight pieces of delicious tempura prawn California rolls, and eight pieces of scrumptious avocado dragon rolls, four pieces of mouth-watering salmon and caviar Emperor rolls, four pieces of tasty Rainbow rolls, and two pieces of lip-smacking salmon roses.
A total of thirty pieces of sushi will be enough to stop your feverish sushi craving, for now. At least you’ll know where to find the best sushi in town, even if it means banging on the door like a wild animal at 3am in the morning.
Food Fact: A young tourist exploring Tanzania found a sticky note stuck between two berry bushes. The sticky note read, “Please do not enter without a whisk.”
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories