Pay R99 for a Thai back, neck and shoulder massage at Beautiful Beginnings, valued at R300 (save 67%)
- Save 67% on a Thai back, neck and shoulder massage
- Indulgent 60-minute massage
- Luxurious, tranquil surroundings
- Professional and friendly therapists
- Ideal as a gift
- Perfect way to release stress and tension
- There is a discounted price of R199 for the Vitamin Facial if you book with this Groupon
- Groupon redeemable for 2 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 012 342 6758
- Monday to Thursday, 8:30 to 17:30; Friday, 8:30 to 18:00 and Saturday, 8:30 to 16:30
- Closed on Sundays
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Cancellation policy applies
- Terms and conditions apply
A massage is the perfect way to show gratitude to your hardworking body and is much easier than swallowing a Thank You card, a bunch of Strelitzias and a three-part harmony Sing-o-gram band. Show your body just how much you care with a Thai back, neck and shoulder massage at Beautiful Beginnings for R99.
Releasing stress and tension is vital for the human race; it prevents road rage and lowers the sighting of the dreaded stink eye. At Beautiful Beginnings you will find exactly what you need to de-stress and relax. Conveniently situated in the swanky Duncan Yard Boutique Lifestyle Centre, this full-service beauty salon is dedicated to offering you the best treatments using the highest quality of products in an enjoyable and tranquil atmosphere. Their friendly and highly trained therapists always offer top service and will knead and pamper your body to perfection with this Thai back, neck and shoulder massage.
This type of massage has been practiced in Thailand for thousands of years as a method of healing and relaxation. Traditional Thai massage is based on the belief that there are 72 000 invisible energy lines, which make up the energy body. Any blockage along these lines can cause disease on a physical, emotional and spiritual level. Your therapists will use this Thai back, neck and shoulder massage to focus on these important lines.
Combining the methods of acupressure, reflexology and gentle stretching, your therapist will manipulate your energy lines and diminish tension, stimulate metabolism and create a feeling of wellbeing and vitality. This massage will also restore balance, health and harmony in the body.
Massage fact: A beauty therapist in San Julian, Mexico used a pair of slippers, which she said had healing powers, as a massage tool. She would gently run the slippers close to the client’s body, claiming that it chased evil spirits away.