Pay R99 for lunch or dinner for two people to the value of R220 at The Rasoi Indian Restaurant (save 55%)
- Save up to 55% on lunch or dinner for two people to the value of R220
- Choose from a selection of delicious dishes
- Trendy and authentic Indian restaurant
- All food strictly halaal
- Ideal for date night
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 0761979063
- Groupon redeemable Monday to Thursday for lunch and dinner; Sunday for lunch only
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Limited number available
- Groupon not redeembale for take-aways
- Groupon does not cover gratuity or beverages/alcohol
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Quote Groupon when booking
- Excess is at the expense of the Groupon-holder
- Sit-down only
Fuming ears and fire-breathing mouths due to tasty curries are, in fact, directly related to the curry-making dragons of the Dark Ages, whose long-standing relationship with eastern foods extends beyond the four stomachs of a cow. Test your fire-breathing skills with today’s Groupon: Pay R99 for lunch or dinner for two people to the value of R220 at The Rasoi Indian Restaurant.
With more bells, whistles and spice than a Bollywood movie, Indian cuisine is the kind of taste explosion that could render a mouth incapable of saluting any other food. The Rasoi Indian Restaurant supports this movement. Comfortably located in the Blu Valley shopping centre, the authentic Indian cuisine restaurant boasts a simple and relaxed atmosphere, letting the food do all the talking. Over 100 dishes are cast in the all-star menu, thus any dish chosen will be one of Oscar-winning delectability.
Catering to carnivores, herbivores and people who stare death and spice right in the eye, there is definitely something for everyone to enjoy. Whether the Paneer Korma with homemade cottage cheese cooked in gravy with cashew nuts and cream gets you Korming back for more, or the Lamb Tikka Masala gets your taste-buds dancing a choreographed routine, you’ll be entertained by the feelings and sounds of a belly satisfied to Bollywood-movie proportions. Regardless of which delicious option you choose from the menu, you really should not be surprised if you involuntarily try to screw in the light bulb while patting the dog when you get home.
Food Fact: It was recently discovered that the crumbs inside the Gameboys of the Alaskan teenage population can feed a small village in Kuala Lumpur. The details of this finding can be explored in the book, Knitting Wool for Cow Jumpers and Other Useless Factoids.