Pay R999 for one night’s accommodation for two people, including a R100 spa ticket and breakfast at Cybele Forest Lodge and Health Spa, valued at R2740 (save 64%)
- Save 64% on a night’s accommodation for two people, including a R100 spa voucher
- Groupon includes a delicious breakfast
- Escape to the coolness of mountain country
- Charming old farmhouse with luxurious décor and modern conveniences
- Spa and heated pool
- Relax on the wide veranda that overlooks the forest
- Explore the 300 acres of forest or pop down to Kruger National Park for the day
- Ideal as a romantic getaway
- Ideal as a gift or for yourself
- Groupon redeemable for 6 months
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- Booking essential: 013 764 9500
- Groupon includes breakfast
- Booking essential for spa treatments
- Validity of Groupon excludes Christmas and New Year period: 24 December to 31 December
Finding the perfect accommodation at the perfect price can be as challenging as trying to teach your bewildered hound basic algebra. It’s easy to dream up the perfect getaway, but what you imagine and what you get is often as unclear as the motive behind teaching a dog maths. Get what you’d expect from a forest lodge with today’s Groupon: one night’s accommodation for two people, including a R100 spa ticket and breakfast for R999 at Cybele Forest Lodge.
Bring out your inner forest fairy with a magical night at Cybele Forest lodge. Nestled deep in the woods, the charming farmhouse is a wooded utopia set on 300 acres of African paradise. With echoes of old world charm set against modern conveniences, Cybele is the perfect setting for an idyllic getaway where the natural shade is cool and the heated pool warm.
Soak up the beauty of the land with a sun downer on the wide veranda and breathe in the heady scents of the natural vegetation. In comparison with the wild lushness of the setting, the lodge is warm and inviting and furnished with antiques, original art and exquisite fabrics. For a night that would make a Sultan jealous, enjoy your midsummer night’s dream in a luxurious garden cottage complete with walled gardens, a toasty fireplace, DSTV and a well-stocked refreshment bar.
After waking from a peaceful slumber, awaken your taste buds with the lodge’s full buffet breakfast, including fresh seasonal and poached fruits, toasty muesli, ham and cheeses, scones, croissants and freshly squeezed juices.
To put the cream on the coffee, Cybele Forest Lodge’s luxurious spa is giving you a R100 ticket to enjoy with any of their treatments. This little haven of serenity – it even has a Zen garden – offers facials, body treatments, manicures and pedicures, waxing and all types of massages. Whether you’re melting your muscles under a hot stone massage or getting those nail tips in tip-top shape, use the other facilities and rid your body of impurities in the sweltering steam room or bake out those toxins in the sweet-smelling wood sauna.
Grab today’s Groupon for a night that will be harder to forget than the moment your dog solves x2.
Lodge this fact: The Wacky Bat Hotel opened up in Southern California to a glowing reception. Around the corner from a real vampire-bat coven, the opening saw the staff greeting the guests with vampire teeth and bright green weaves.