Pay R460 for permanent makeup on one area OR R599 for two areas OR R799 for three areas at C’est La Joli Beauty Salon (save up to 73%)
- Save up to 73% on permanent makeup for one, two or three areas
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Skilled and friendly professionals
- Save time on your morning routine
- Ideal for busy business-types
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 079 958 1218
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Cancellation policy applies
- Terms and conditions apply
Just like the time the Russian Catherine the Great was faced with the task of fighting off the giant lobsters, life can be filled with unpredictable situations which often result in sudden bouts of tearful hysteria and faces splodged with running makeup. Put teary face-terrorists to rest with today’s Groupon: Save up to 73% on permanent makeup for one, two or three areas at C’est La Joli Beauty Salon.
Waking up late, or on the wrong side of bed frequently, means you have to rush through early morning routines with the swiftness of a gazelle. Problem is, gazelles are not usually the most accurate of creatures, and combined with the sleep still trapped in your eyes, a meeting with your make-up means that you’ll probably end up looking like you’ve come out of combat with The Joker.
Peaceful and Joker-free in a re2axing and trendy location, C’est La Jolie Beauty Salon is equipped with the know-how to end all wars with cosmetic utensils. Armed with professional and friendly beauticians more skilled than a jack-of-all-trades, the studio is the permanent answer to people seeking more moola in the time department. Using state-of-the-art equipment while working from your preferred makeup designs, the qualified specialists will “tattoo” a permanent pigment onto the dermis giving you a one up on tear ducts if you so choose. Whether you choose one, two or three areas to permanently makeover, C’est La Jolie’s specialists will make sure you leave with a steady-handed and natural look.Make-up Fact: One day is set aside annually in a famous coffee shop in Brussels for an event they call “make-up madness”. The order of the day is to force three whole muffins into your mouth while doing your own make-up. Best face (including the muffin-filled mouth) wins a month’s supply of muffins.