Beginners or Intermediate Photography Course from Marihess Photograhy
- Three-hour course
- Choose from beginner or intermediate class
Every now and again, a moment comes along that’s so priceless you wish you could have captured it on film. Whether its Uncle Mortimer’s slurring rendition of the Titanic theme song, your best friend’s infamous cactus juggling trick or your cat’s reaction to death metal – snap it in style with a photography course with Marihess Photography.
Choose from these options:
- Pay R375 for a beginners photography course for one person, valued at R1 500
- Pay R600 for a beginners photography course for two people, valued at R3 000
- Pay R450 for an Intermediate photography course for one person, valued at R1 500
- Pay R750 for an Intermediate photography course for two people, valued at R3 000
The three-hour hands-on beginners photography class helps newbies to get to know their cameras, helping them to understand settings such as aperture, shutter and ISO, as well as taking a look at composition. The intermediate course will take you further and teach you about composition, white balance, lead in lines, the rule of thirds, different use of your lenses etc.
More About Marihess Photography
Photography by Marihess will change the way you look at photography forever. Based in Pretoria but covering the whole country, Marihess creates captivating images of you and your loved ones. This is photography at its best – relaxed, natural, and capturing everything that’s special about you. Marihess will photograph you, giving each picture an emotional importance that you won’t find elsewhere. This isn’t about posing for photographs, it’s about exploring the places you love, with the people you love.