Pay R1350 per person for 2 nights, including full English breakfast at Waterfalls Boutique Hotel, valued at R2700 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a two night stay including full English breakfast
- Private and exclusive boutique hotel
- Beautiful views of Pretoria
- Includes a bottle of champagne on arrival
- Perfect stopover for discerning business traveller or as romantic getaway
- Recently rated by AA Quality Assured Accommodation as top rating, “Superior”
- Superb fine-dining restaurant available, bookable directly with hotel
- Ideal as a gift
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 012 346 6218 / 082 550 6050
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Limited number available
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Children under 12 pay 50% discount on standard price, not included in Groupon
- Groupon redeemable for Honeymoon and King Suites
A hit amongst colonies of rabbits, roses constructed out of freshly julienned carrots are relatively less popular in human circles. Indulge in a real romantic gesture with today’s Groupon: 2 nights including full English breakfast for R1350 per person at Waterfalls Boutique Hotel.
Firmly atop a mountain in Waterkloof and wrapped in romantic ambiences, the sleek, elegant and comfortable Waterfalls Boutique Hotel looks over a bustling Pretoria. Commanding a unique position and boasting spectacular views by both day and night, the delightful private summer-home-esque hotel is ideal as a stopover for the discerning traveller or a getaway with friends. Better yet, ditch the julienne-carrot roses in favour of this romantic escapade with your better half.
With personalised accommodation and staff trained in the art of bending over backwards, service is guaranteed to make you smile. Along with a unique en-suite room furnished with top quality interior pieces and eyeball-pleasing views of Pretoria-surrounds, guests are also granted unlimited access to the boutique hotel’s gardens and pool area. Beds are trained to ward off real-world worries with comfortable mattresses and fresh linens, ensuring that forms craving rest are satisfied.
Other body parts entertained accordingly are your taste buds, met with delicious breakfast foods as you awake from your slumber. Guests can dine in the classy fine-dining area with the included full English breakfast and for a romantic dinner (not included with this Groupon), bookings can be arranged with hotel for a superb fine dining experience. Just make sure you take along your mutually-platonic-relationship pants if not taking along a friend rather than loved one, as a date with the beautiful boutique hotel is almost guaranteed to have you falling for someone, or something, even if it’s just one of the posters from your four-poster bed.
Getaway Fact: In the legendary great trek of 1662, townsfolk en route to Fiji from Nairobi stopped midway and decided to build a vacation spot. The getaway spot was built in the middle of the ocean and before tourists could visit it, it sunk due to overpopulation.