Save 50% on framing to the value of R200, R300 or R400 at House of Art & Framing
- Save 50% on framing
- Pay R100 and get R200 off the framing of any A4 to A3
- OR R150 and get R300 off the framing of any A3 to A1
- OR R200 and get R400 off the framing of any A1 and bigger
- Framing includes photos, paintings, canvas, certificates etc.
- Preserve your memories
- Stylish wood frames
- Glass is included in framing
- A4 = 21cm x 30cm to A3 = 30cm x 42cm
- A3 = 30cm x 42cm to A1 = 60cm x 85cm
- A1 = 60cm x 85cm up
- Frames cost more than R200, R300 and R400
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: Woodlands Boulevard 012 9974764 and Waterkloof Ridge Lifestyle centre 012 347 4130
- Please allow 7 to 10 working days for framing to be done
- No changing during or after framing is in process
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Any Excess incurred is at the expense of the Groupon-holder
- No change given
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
Frames act as protection for your photos, paintings and that certificate of the course you aced in conversational Klingon – saving them from the harsh reality of getting trodden on, covered in fingerprints and possibly eaten by your dog who mistook it for a low fat, slim line doggy treat. Keep your memories safe and save 50% on framing to the value of R200, R300 or R400 at House of Art & Framing.
Framing adds a hint of style and an air of aristocracy to your previously scattered photos of your holiday in Turkmenistan or the painting you made in junior school of a stickman and his stick family. At House of Art & Frame, owner Albert Korff and his highly skilled team use their expertise to frame your beloved items with care and attention to every detail.
Here they specialise in all kinds of framing from block mounting and box framing to floating. The framing is intended to protect as well as accentuate your items and will take up to seven to ten days to be completed. Your once vagrant photos will be provided with a cushy, elegant home nestled in these four corners of stylish wood and will never have to face the dreaded slobbering of Fido again.
Framing fact: It was 11-year old James Smith who was the first to insist on the framing of 3D objects in 1988, after begging his mother to frame the bucket of cashew nuts he won in a treasure hunt. This proved to be a difficult task, but the framing company eventually succeeded and presented James with the finished project which he loved until he lost interest when his mother bought a pet goldfish two weeks later.