Save up to 50% on a personalised cellphone skin from SkinJam
- Save 50% on a personalised skin for your phone
- Skin protects and personalises your cellphone
- Choose from an assortment of skins at the kiosk
- Unlimited purchases
- Groupon redeemable for black or white phones
- Groupon redeemable for up to 3 months
- Pay R130 for a skin for your black phone, valued at R260
- Pay R95 for a skin for your white phone. valued at R190
- Groupon only valid and issued once deal closes at midnight
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Groupon must be redeemed at the SkinJam kiosk in Menlyn Shopping Centre
- Groupon does not include custom skins - please see website for examples of skins available
Humans are born with an insatiable need to label and personalise everything that crosses their path. As toddlers, most feel the need to customise walls with scribbles in languages and pictures that only six-year old persons are able to decipher. Fulfil the need and pimp your phone with today’s Groupon: Save up to 50% on a personalised cellphone skin from SkinJam.
Whether you describe yourself as a hipster, a lobster, a bona fide mobster, or anything else, SkinJam provides a large selection of customised cellphone skins for every owner. Where human body skins are usually average and unchanging, cellphone skins are able to adapt and change in the blink of an eye, without an ounce of pain being endured. In the hands of a skilled SkinJam specialist, your charming chum will be well on its way to winning Miss (or Mr) Congeniality in a prized competition.
From top to bottom and edge to edge, 15 minutes is all it takes for the reconstruction and personality makeover to take effect. The ultrathin skins not only give your bosom buddy a persona boost, but act as a protective ninja-cloaking device for sneaky foes. As authorised Swarovski Crystal applicators, the make-over magicians can also add sparkly bits to worn out exteriors at an additional cost. Topping it all off, if cellphones decide they aren’t happy with their skins, ripping them off like band aids, only to be replaced with better suited outfits, is as easy as eating pie filling in a pie shop.
Testing this pie theory will probably not be hard to accomplish, as pie shops will be within walking distance. Your cellphone’s journey to self-discovery can be played out in the convenience of the mall. In the space of those 15 minutes you can do some speed shopping, speed eating, or even speed dating, while your phone undergoes its ‘Great Transformation’.
Phone-y Fact: In the times when dinosaurs roamed the Earth, humans communicated with their counterparts in outer space by means of a strange archaic gadget. Two tin cans were attached to opposite ends of a single strand of string and one tin was sent into the sky. Humans were able to communicate by speaking into one tin and listening through the other.