Save up to 54% on a four-star gourmet breakfast for one OR two people at Constantia Manor
- Save up to 54% on a four-star gourmet breakfast for one OR two people
- Breakfast includes yogurt, muesli, fruit cocktail and hot plate with hash-brown, egg, bacon, toast and your choice of orange or apple juice
- Freshest ingredients
- Inviting atmosphere
- Friendly and efficient service
- Perfect way to start the day
- Stylishly decorated restaurant
- Valid for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 012 993 0790
- Friday and Saturday only
- No children
- No shows and late cancellations forfeit Groupon
- Groupon does not include gratuity
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
Athletes stretch before partaking in a heart-racing sprint; clowns practice their tricks by catching the noses of small children and flamboyant cabaret entertainers warm up their vocal chords by humming to The lion sleeps tonight. Be fully prepared to tackle the day ahead and save up to 54% on a 4-star gourmet breakfast for one OR two people at Constantia Manor. Choose from the following:
- Pay R65 for a four-star gourmet breakfast for one person, valued at R130
- Pay R119,60 for a four-star gourmet breakfast for two people, valued at R260
Breaking ones fast after a night of slumber is vital for normal functioning of the body and lowers the likeliness of waking up convinced you are a pirate. With a refreshing blend of adventurous and classic dishes, the four-star Constantia Manor Guesthouse prides itself on being leaders in culinary trends. Using only the freshest local and international ingredients, their restaurant brings a twist to classic favourites. Savour every morsel of your scrumptious breakfast while you dine in the dark-wooded splendour of this stylish eatery.
Your mouth-watering morning meal will include all the wonderful standard brekkie classics like yogurt and crunchy muesli, as well as fruit cocktail. After tantalising your tummy with this fruity introduction, tuck into the delicious hot plate with a hash-brown, egg, bacon and toast. Wash it all down with your choice of orange or apple juice, completing your breakfast ritual and fully preparing you for the rest of your day spent working in the salt mines or making balloon animals.
Food fact: In the 1950’s a budding restaurant owner in Philadelphia found a discarded hubcap on his way home one evening. This strange find immediately inspired the man to open a diner-style eatery with vintage car hubcaps decorating the walls. The business was a huge success and the man subsequently became a millionaire.