Save up to 61% on a delicious bunny chow OR roti for two people at Cafe 52
- Save up to 61% on a delicious bunny chow OR roti for two
- Pay R40 for a 1/4 chicken, beef or lamb bunny chow for two
- OR pay R80 for a 1/2 chicken, beef or lamb bunny chow for two
- OR pay R20 for a 1/2 vegetable bunny chow for two
- OR pay R25 for a chicken, beef, lamb or vegetable roti for two
- Sophisticated and cosmopolitan eatery
- Friendly and efficient service
- Mouth- watering dishes
- Groupon redeemable for 6 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 012 751 8431
- Groupon only redeemable 7 days a week
- No takeaways
- Groupon excludes drinks and gratuity
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
Spicy food is a great way to separate the men from the boys, the lions from the mice and the interpretative dancers from the wrestlers. Show what you’re made of and indulge in a mouth-watering feast of flavours with today’s Groupon: Save up to 61% on a delicious bunny chow OR roti for two people at Cafe 52.
After eating standard bland food ones taste buds often need a good kick in the toosh and nothing gives this proverbial jolt like a delicious exotic meal. Café 52 is a stylish, trendy restaurant lounge with an extensive menu offering a variety of traditional and more adventurous dishes. Situated in Centurion, this stylish eatery caters for an array of tastes and is the perfect little spot to indulge in a scrumptious bite to eat or a relaxing drink.
Much like the terms “braai”, bru” and “yoh”, the bunny chow is truly South African. Originating within the Indian community in Durban, this delicacy consists of a hollowed out loaf of bread filled with a delectable curry and is best eaten sans utensils. Your bunny chow will come in either a quarter or half a loaf and will be filled with your choice of chicken, beef or lamb. For the less carnivorous, the option of a vegetable bunny chow will surely hit the spot. If you and your fellow food-lover would prefer to indulge in a wrapped meal of goodness, you will rejoice in the other option of a scrumptious chicken, beef, lamb or vegetable roti.
Food fact: Known for their love of bamboo, a panda in Australia decided that he had had enough of the bland shoot and instead snuck onto a motor boat in the jetty and stole some caviar and wasabi mayo. He did this every week for five years, until the panda decided to move to Japan where he could eat caviar and wasabi mayo every day.