Save up to 65% on a meal for up to two people at Cynthia's Restaurant and Art Gallery In Maroelana
- Save 65% on a meal for up to two people, including dessert and wine or coffee
- Choose between a 200g Rump Steak or Chicken Schnitzel
- Served with chips or pan-fried potatoes, two veggies and a glass of red or white Namakwaland wine and ice cream with chocolate sauce for dessert
- A favourite restaurant amongst Pretoria diners for over twenty years
- Charming and energetic atmosphere
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 012 460 3220 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- One Groupon per person
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
Until scientists figure out a way to convert food into an app that can be directly downloaded to your belly, humanity is stuck eating the old-fashioned way. Outmoded technology has its benefits though – mostly because it lets you enjoy the more atmospheric side of old-school and save up to 65% on a meal for up to two people at Cynthia's Restaurant and Art Gallery In Maroelana.
- Pay R72.50 for one person, valued at R183
- Pay R130 for two people, valued at R366
A multi-award winning restaurant in the heart of Maroelana, Cynthia's Restaurant and Art Gallery In Maroelana has been satisfying the bellies of Pretoria patrons for over twenty years and, gossip amongst the locals is that it’s a favourite among local foodies, trend-setters and tourists alike. Now that the already-popular restaurant has been revamped and under new management, a meal at Cynthia’s promises a night more memorable than a first kiss or the first time you used public transport.
To pack some high-protein into your meal, choose between a 200g Rump Steak or Chicken Schnitzel, which will set even the heartiest of appetites aquiver. Like they say that clothes make the man, the sauce really makes the steak and Cynthia’s offers a variety for your steak or schnitzel to comingle with – cheese sauce with biltong, for the truly South African taste-buds, pepper sauce because it’s a staple favourite, and mushroom sauce for the fungi-fanatics. To complete the food-pyramid on your plate, your protein is accompanied by either pan-fried potatoes or chips and two veggies, including creamed spinach and roast vegetables. A glass of either red or white Namakwaland wine provides the perfect sippable to vacation to during bites, though if you’re not the type who enjoys the type-O grape-bloods, a cup of coffee works just as well.
When the last crumbs of your main meal have been wiped away, tuck in to the perfect treat for warm summer evenings – ice-cream with chocolate sauce. Whether you’re going it alone or taking along a buddy for a romantic (or not romantic) evening, soaking up the tranquil atmosphere at Cynthia’s while tucking into scrumptious food is a perfect way to spend an evening.Cultural Cuisine Fact: A restaurant in New Mexico attracts its customers by serving up its cuisine in a rather strange way. Every week, they advertise cuisine from a different country, but customers are never quite sure what they’re going to be eating, as they are blind-folded before their food arrives.