Save up to 70% on permanent makeup for one, two or three areas at Lasting Impressions Beauty Salon
- Save up to 70% on permanent makeup for one, two or three areas
- Pay R360 for one area OR R630 for two areas OR R800 for three areas
- Makeup on either one, two or three areas
- Includes top and bottom eyeliner, eyebrows and lip-liner
- Highly trained and steady-handed technicians
- Save time on your morning routine
- Friendly and professional techs
- Ideal as a gift
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 012 460 9294
- Bookings must be made 48 hours in advance
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Cancellation policy applies
With many far more interesting things to do in the morning, like checking emails or playing a rousing game of can you find something to wear, putting on makeup is often left until last; leading to the hazardous task of putting it on the car. Find a less complicated routine and save up to 70% on permanent makeup at Lasting Impressions Beauty Salon.
While it is possible to rush through morning routines with all the swiftness and accuracy of a sure-footed gazelle, it’s not the ideal situation and gazelles aren’t known to be the most accurate. Combine this with the fact that most people are fuzzy-headed at best in the morning, and a meeting with your makeup could easily leave you looking like you just had a Joker-esque makeover.
The steady-handed professionals at Lasting Impressions Beauty Salon pride themselves on being able to take some of the stress out of your morning routine with state of the art technology and some deft skills with micropigmentation. Relieving you of the tiresomeness of applying makeup and enhancing your natural features, permanent makeup promises the ability to work all day, sweat it out in the gym and dance all night without the worry of raccoon eyes or the like; and you’ll wake up the next morning with makeup firmly in place. Shaded or wedged eyeliner will be fashioned with care, eyebrows can be filled will hair strokes that look as natural as your own, and the only raised eyebrows you’ll be exhibiting are the temporary (or voluntarily permanent) ones shown for a job well done.
Whether it’s just your eyeliner you worry about or you want the whole sha-bam, the highly-experienced beauty technicians at Lasting Impressions Beauty Salon can kit you out with ease. The procedure has very little risk of fading or discolouration, and transformations are both pleasant and immediate. As soon as you leave the salon, you’re free to shed a joyous tear or two without needing to do the head back, fanning yourself like you’re accepting an Oscar trick to stop your makeup running.
Make-up Fact: Mixing raw cheese with hibiscus tea that has been brewing in a teacup for several days, is supposed to create a permanent peach pigment. It is reported that most exotic countries use this as permanent rouge.