Save up to 72% on one of two indulgent pamper packages at Purple Fly Beauty Salon
- Save up to 72% on one of two indulgent pamper packages
- Pay R225 for a manicure, pedicure and a back, neck and shoulder massage and also receive a R200 voucher for selected treatments, valued at R800
- Pay R399 for a facial, Indian head massage, pedicure with mud wrap and foot massage, hand treatment and back and neck massage, valued at R1220
- R200 voucher can be used on a facial, leg wax, eyebrow wax and tint or bodywrap
- Tranquil and soothing environment
- Skilled therapists
- Ideal as a Christmas gift
- Groupon redeemable for 6 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 012 346 1035
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individually printed Groupon
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Cancellation policy applies
- Not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms and conditions apply
Eastern limb psychologists have found that most people’s fingers and toes suffer from a personality crisis. Sick of being stereotyped, most are dangerously depressed, slamming themselves in doors and into sidewalks. Give your fingers, toes and other depressed parts a pick me up with today’s Groupon: save up to 72% on one of two indulgent pamper packages at Purple Fly Beauty Salon.
A sophisticated yet comfortable sanctuary in cosmopolitan Brooklyn, The Purple Fly Beauty Salon carries every tired, stressed and fed-up guest on their dexterous and flexible hands. No matter how heavy your burden, their strong upper body muscles can bear that too, before chucking it in the place where stress goes to die. Camouflaging the latest technology in warmth and sweet smelling lotions, every Purple Fly session is designed to restore balance in your life and refill your body with good vibrations.
Choose to indulge with one of two luxurious packages. For those in need of back, hand and foot work, opt for the first which comprises of a manicure, pedicure, back, neck and shoulder massage and a R200 voucher to spend on a facial, leg wax, eyebrow wax and tint or bodywrap. Alternatively, go all out and give your body some tender love with an Indian head massage, pedicure with mud wrap and foot massage, hand treatment and a back and neck massage. Perfect as a gift or a post-Christmas treat, regardless of your choice you’ll leave with Festive Season tensions and remnants of too-hard partying swiftly expelled.
Massage Fact: Next to a diner in Istanbul called Illegible Handwriting, an underground massage parlour rests quietly. The parlour’s most famous therapy to those in the know is one called the light bulb, where the therapists light up 100 soothing light bulbs above clients and then massage them with oranges.