Save up to 73% on a full manicure and pedicure or acrylic nails or toes at Everland Trading Beauty Salon
- Save up to 73% on manicures, pedicures or acrylic nails
- Clean and professional clinic
- Friendly and qualified beauty therapists
- Get your nails in tip-top shape for Christmas
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 084 306 8002; or email email@example.com
- 2 Groupons per person; 1 Groupon per visit
- Valid Monday to Friday
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
Feelings of frustration are more than often expressed through the tapping of fingernails. There’s impatient tapping in apocalyptic morning traffic, rushed laptop tapping at work and finally, a burst of temperamental tapping in late afternoon traffic. Now that your nails are as chipped as a teacup in a tornado, make apologies with today’s Groupon and save up to 73% on a full manicure and pedicure or acrylic nails or toes at Everland Trading Beauty Salon.
- Pay R99 for a full manicure and pedicure, valued at R370
- Pay R90 for a set of acrylic nails, valued at R180
- Pay R75 for a set of acrylic toes, valued at R150
Just because your tips resemble those of a French
gargoyle doesn’t mean that their fate is written in stone. Allow the friendly folks at Everland Trading
to take your weathered talons into their cathartic care and take them from
fissured finger awnings and tarnished toe shells to the prized pointers and
gleeful gesticulators you’ve always wanted.
Stop sitting on your paws, tucking in your toes, chewing your nails off or refusing to give a normal hand shake. Give your traumatised talons and toes a spa day of their own when you treat them to a full manicure and pedicure; both of which involve a jolly good buffing.
Finally flaunt your feet in the slinkiest of sandals or flatter those fingers with a set of industrial-strength acrylic nails. Not that your pointers are powered up and ready for some attention, get ready for some generous gesticulating because the time to hide those colossally cracked claws is over and the time to flaunt them as a force of nature is right now.Nail-bed-time fact: The strangest manicure to date was practised by a self-proclaimed ‘cuticle cult’ in South Africa who would buff fingernails with a sea cucumber and moisturise cuticles with bat droppings and a pinch of tea-tree oil. Though effective, the treatment left nails smelling awful.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories