Pay R520 for a magical one night stay for two people, including breakfast at the Shangri-La Country Hotel, valued at R1040 (Save 50%)
- Save 50% on a one night stay for two people, including breakfast
- Truly special country hotel with the elegance and charm of yesteryear
- Situated in a small forest overlooking the Nile Valley
- Home away from home pampering
- Sleep in a comfortable uniquely decorated country room or rondavel complete with modern conveniences
- Magical forest paths and lush vegetation make for an enchanting stay
- Ideal as a romantic getaway
- Valid until 31 March 2012
- Booking essential and subject to available: 014 718 1600
- Three useable Groupons per person
- Valid for two adults in a standard room or rondavel
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
Camping out in your garden, trading your office attire for a pair of fairy wings or swopping your shrink for a wise old oak tree; are all signs that your wild little heart is pining for a frolic in the forest. Trade stuffy city confines for an enchanted woodland retreat with today’s Groupon: Pay R520 for a magical one night stay for two people, including breakfast at the Shangri-La Country Hotel.
Nestled against the Waterberg in its own woodland paradise, the Shangri-La country hotel sits perched over the picturesque Nile Valley. As much of a utopia as its name suggests, Shangri-La provides the perfect secluded hideaway; enchanting guests with the elegance and charm of yesteryear in a magical forest setting. Surrounded by views that people write poems about and the soothing sounds of nature; this pseudo-woodland wonderland provides all the romanticised benefits of an idyllic escape to nature while keeping their guests comfortable with luxurious modern conveniences.
Whether you spend your day frolicking through lush flowers and forest plants like a spirited woodland nymph or settled under the shady trees with a good book, your magical night will be spent in a uniquely decorated room or thatched rondavel. Made up with Percale white linen and decorated with a charming African Colonial influence, welcome the woodland sandman in your own little paradise.
After getting married at Shangri-La in 2008 we found ourselves constantly looking for an excuse for another visit to this beautiful haven. Outstanding service by friendly & loyal staff members ensure an unforgettable getaway time & again. With affordable rates & delicious food Shangri-La will make you feel welcome & at home. We've already started the countdown to our next visit – Erika S,TripAdvisor