A ladies only one-month training and one complimentary sports massage at Shapes for Women Menlo Park, valued at R890 (save 88%)
- Save 88% on a ladies only one-month training and one complimentary sports massage
- No makeup, mirrors or men
- Get fit and feel great
- Boost your confidence
- No pretentious gym environment
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 3 months
- Groupon excludes R100 admin fee which is to be paid directly to Shapes for Women Menlo Park
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 012 346 6247 or email email@example.com
- Ladies only
- One Groupon per person; additional as gifts
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
Before the invention of gyms, people would work out at home causing many house-related injuries including doorknob-knee dislocations, staircase-sprains and couch-pulled hamstrings. Rejoice in the advent of professional gyms with a ladies only one-month training and one complimentary sports massage at Shapes for Women Menlo Park for R99.
If you think exercise is doing a semi-Mexican wave at a soccer game or the amount of times you bring your hand from the popcorn bowl towards your mouth, you obviously haven’t worked up a sweat under the guidance of the highly trained instructors at Shapes for Women Menlo Park. With fitness pumping through their veins, they utilise the best equipment and friendly motivation to get you into tip-top shape.
Being a ladies only gym, means you won’t be apprehensive or intimidated, wondering if the guy at the treadmill thinks you look ridiculous. The one-month training, which will see you sweating it out and pushing your body to the limits, will have you shedding the kilos, trimming your tummy and feeling instantly healthier. After slaving away in the gym, you’ll be able to indulge in one complimentary sports massage, which uses many different movements and techniques including stroking, kneading, compression, friction, gliding, stretching, percussion and trigger points. These movements are aimed to help your body achieve maximum performance and physical conditioning with a decreased chance of pain.