Pay R7600 for two night’s accommodation for two people in a luxury suite at the incredible 5-star Shibula Lodge including meals and game drives, valued at R15200 (Save 50%)
- Save 50% on two night’s accommodation for two people in a 5-star luxury suite
- Five-star lodge set in the big five Welgevonden Private Game Reserve
- Includes three meals a day, two game drives in an open safari vehicle per day, full use of fitness facilities, return transfers from main gate to the lodge at the allocated pick-up times, 1% tourism levy
- Voted “One of the top 10 most romantic destinations in South Africa” by Getaway Travel magazine
- Malaria free
- Luxury suit boasts comfortable beds, Victorian bath, inside and outside shower in enclosed area, mini bar, private patio and air conditioning
- Boasts a swimming pool, intimate deck overlooking water hole, health spa, fitness facilities and a formal dining area
- Ideal as a Valentine’s Day getaway
- Valid until 31 March 2012
essential and subject to availability: Derrann Travel SATC
012 666 0924/6 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- R570.00 per child per day
- Deal excludes: reserve levy of R65 per person per night; game drive drinks and all beverages from bar and mini bar; spa treatments and private wine cellar dinner
- Check-in times: 13:00 or 16:30, check-out at 11:00. Check-in or out at different times will incur a R350 charge per vehicle transfer
- Booking and full payment essential before check-in
- Cancellation two weeks or less before arrival – 100% of full amount will be forfeited
- Only valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
When kept separate from nature for too long, man tends to exude strange behaviour. Whether you’re wearing too much leopard print, foraging for berries in the local park or replacing your voicemails with roaring animal sounds – signs point to a wild heart that’s pining for the African bush. Enjoy Africa in all her untamed magnificence with today’s Groupon: Pay R7600 for two night’s accommodation for two people in a luxury suite at the incredible 5-star Shibula Lodge.
Overlooking 36000 hectares of natural African bush, the luxurious Shibula Lodge finds its home in the Limpopo province’s Welgevonden Private Game Reserve. Voted “one of the top 10 most romantic destinations in South Africa” by Getaway Travel, this enchanting and malaria-free lodge offers all guests a proper big five experience in an enchanting, malaria-free and luxurious setting. Whether you’re a keen safari-surfer ready to bundu-bash or a tentative townie curious to experience their first truly South African trek, the warm and welcoming hospitality of the five-star lodge coupled with luxurious modern conveniences will give you the best opportunity to experience the many charms of this prime location.
Whether you’re a bush-whacking adventurer or a magazine-reading recliner, Shibula Lodge’s range of five star facilities will click your contentment button every time. Swim in the sparkling pool, lounge like a lion on the great deck overlooking the water hole or tick off the big five with the open-air game drives available to all guests.
If romance is the chosen spice of your life, the luxury suites at Shibula are bound to channel your inner Don Juan. Decorated uniquely in a classic ethnic style, each luxury suite comes complete with a Victorian bath, mini bar, private patio and a tres romantic inside and outside shower – secured in an enclosed area of course.
This was by far the friendliest & most helpful trip I have had. Everyone from the top to bottom was fantastic and most professional. I would recommend "Shibula" to anyone." – Leonard King, guest, 25 January 2011 http://www.shibulalodge.co.za/index1.htm