Save up to 70% on a wash, cut and blow-dry with the option to add a treatment and ten foils at Zambesi Hair Studio
- Save up to 70% on a wash, cut and blow-dry with the option to add a treatment and ten foils
- Qualified and friendly therapists
- High-quality products
- Chic and relaxing ambience
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 012 819 1609
- One Groupon per person
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
Though bad hair days might be able to get you free entry to the zoo when your mane makes the keeper mistake you for a lion, they’re usually just more irritating than paper-cuts and people who overtake slowly. Maintain your mane and save up to 70% on a wash, cut and blow-dry with the option to add a treatment and ten foils at Zambesi Hair Studio.
- Pay R110 for a wash, cut and blow-dry, valued at R280
- Pay R150 for a wash, cut, treatment and blow-dry, valued at R430
- Pay R189 for a wash, cut, treatment, ten foils and blow-dry, valued at R630
A chic haven of hair-care in the heart of the Zambezi Retail Park, there’s no better place for mollifying mutinous manes than Zambesi Hair Studio. No matter what sort of shenanigans your strands are pulling, the highly-qualified mane-maintainers have a bevy of beautifying treatments that can put them to rights.
Like every good trip to the salon, your session at Zambesi starts with a wash to get it squeaky clean. Afterwards, decide how you want your strands snipped – whether it’s an asymmetrical bob or just a few inches off the bottom to stop your ends from playing dead. Once the couture cutters have given your coif the makeover it’s been craving, decide whether or not you want to take it a step further. With a treatment to add body, life and bounce, and a set of ten foils to give your colour a bit of lift, you’ll leave Zambesi with hair that looks like it doesn’t even know what a bad day is.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories