- Grass-fed and free-range meat and dairy
- Organic and natural ingredients
- No preservatives, colourants or additives
- Bio-degradeable takeaway containers and cups
A good breakfast can set the tone for the rest of your day, much like whether or not you get stuck in traffic or spill your first cup of coffee all over yourself. Get started on a good note with a choice of breakfasts for up to six people at Café Zing Menlyn.
Choose between these options:
- Pay R55 for a choice of breakfasts for two people, valued at R110
- Pay R108 for a choice of breakfasts for four people, valued at R220
- Pay R159 for a choice of breakfasts for six people, valued at R330
- Traditional Old English Breakfast: Two eggs, crispy bacon, beef sausage, sautéed mushrooms and grilled tomato with oregano herbs
- Veggie Breakfast: A poached egg with two slices of lightly toasted low-GI bread, topped with hummus, grilled oregano tomato, sautéed mushrooms, fresh avo and rocket
- French Toast: Served with maple syrup and white or whole wheat bread served with bacon and mascarpone cheese
- Lean mince on toast with fresh avo and scrambled eggs
More about Café Zing Menlyn
Driven by a passion for food, Café Zing makes sure to source organic and natural ingredients wherever possible and makes use of only grass-fed and free-range meat and dairy. Providing a range of delicious meals free from preservatives, colourants or additives, the green eatery also uses bio-degradeable takeaway containers and cups.