- Cosy fireplace in the restaurant
- Stunning views
- Hiking trails available
- Situated at the foot of the Magalies Mountains
Valid until 31 March 2014. Not valid 25 to 27 or 31 December 2013. Reservation required: firstname.lastname@example.org. Reservation for accommodation required online: www.magaliesmountainlodge.co.za. Cancellation policy applies. Spa day package: Valid Sunday to Fridays. Accommodation package: Valid Sundays to Thursdays. No children under 13 allowed at Lodge. Excludes lunch, dinner, spa slippers and gratuity. Check in at 14:00 and check out at 10:00. No-shows forfeit Groupon. Picture displayed is a representation. Subject to availability.
Choose between these options:
- Pay R799 for a Festive Season Spa Package for two people, valued at R2 430
- Pay R1 295 for a Festive Season Spa Package and one night of accommodation for two people, valued at R3 310
- Pay R1 795 for a Festive Season Spa Package and two nights of accommodation for two people, valued at R4 700
Amidst the general splendour at the foot of the Magalies Mountain, guests indulge in a few hours of pampering before retiring to a luxurious room for an evening or two.
Festive Season Spa Package:
- 55-minute full body massage of choice
- 25-minute spa facial with facial mask treatment
- 25-minute hand or foot spa treatment with scrub and massage
- English breakfast
- 25-minute sauna session
- 25-minute jacuzzi session
- Mountain hike
- Refreshments in restaurant: coffee, tea and juice
- R100 spa gift voucher per person
More about Magalies Mountain Lodge
The lodge provides stylish accommodation, a pub and an upmarket restaurant for foodies to pamper their palate. An indulgent spa offers optimum pampering for stressed patrons, located in a breathtaking setting with sweeping views of the Magalies Mountain range. A team of friendly spa therapists will pamper bodies and mollify minds while patrons are treated to light snacks and refreshments on the wooden deck. Outdoor enthusiasts will also be delighted with spectacular hiking trails in the mountains and games of “spot that exotic bird species” when stepping outside.