- Free underground parking for dinner guests
- Largest live oyster tank in the Southern hemisphere
- Women's month special
Purchase: One Groupon per person; one additional may be bought as a gift.
Redemption: Reservation required: 021 671 3948 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. No-shows forfeit Groupon.
Further Information: Cannot exchange for a dessert. Valid for starter and main only. Choice of any starter and main. Open Tuesday to Saturday. Live entertainment on Fridays. Groupon does not cover additional tax, service charge or gratuity. Picture displayed is only a representation. Subject to availability.
Most meats originate on land, except seafood, which comes from oceans, lakes, and giants’ aquariums. Take to the water with a two-course meal for up to four at Bentley Oyster Bar and Bistro.
Choose between these options:
- Pay R285 for a two-course meal for two people, valued at R570
- Pay R547.20 for a two-course meal for four people, valued at R1 140
- Classic Crayfish Bisque, served with Crayfish Quenelle
- Pan Seared Foie Gras scented with black truffle and brandy on brioche
- Escargo, served in garlic butter with toasted baguette
- Classic Ceaser Salad, served with a crisp Parmesan wafer and Pancetta
- Goats Cheese Salad, served with baby lettuce and a poppy seed dressing
- Grilled Bone Marrow, served with homemade bread
- Crispy Five-Spiced Duck; an old French favourite served with orange scented carrots, with saffron mash with black cherry sauce
- Pork Fillet Skewered with Smoked Bacon; flambéed with calvados served with red cabbage warm potato salad with thyme cap classique apple sauce
- Line Fish Of The Day; pan seared, topped with a prawn served on bed of buttered caper leeks with Chateaux potato's and sauce Diplomat
- Chicken Supreme With Chardonnay Volute; soy, orange and ginger marinated, crumbed in cashew nuts served with fine beans and almonds on the bed of mash
- 200g Bentley Oyster Beef Fillet; char-grilled topped with poached oysters served with wilted spinach and Bollinger potato and a tapenade
- 300g Lamb Rack; spiced with cumin and cilantro served with red onion cigar cauliflower puree and mint jus
- Tripe or Tripe & Trotters of The Week - ox or lamb served with rice; ask waitron
More About Bentley Oyster Bar and Bistro
A unique and upmarket eatery nestled in Heritage House, Bentley Oyster Bar and Bistro swathes diners in good vibes while tantalising pernickety palates with fresh, delicious delicacies. With the largest live oyster tank in the Southern hemisphere, fresh oceanic fare is only a minute away while the rest of the menu keeps herbivores, herbivoyeurs and the more carnivorous sated.