Pay R89 for any two Italian pizzas or pastas to the value of R180 at Cucina di Giovanni (Save 50%)
- Save 50% on any two pastas or pizzas to the value of R180
- Warm and inviting restaurant
- Authentic Italian cuisine
- Wide range of cheesy pizzas and delicious pastas
- Attentive staffs and manager
- Ideal for a romantic evening out
- Prepare your appetite for the festive season
- Groupon redeemable until 15 December 2011
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 850 0616
- Groupon valid from Monday to Thursday, 12:00 to 17:00
- Groupon excludes gratuity and beverages
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Redemption on presentation of printed Groupon(s)
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
Some choices are easy to make while others remain trickier than beating a monkey in a jungle dance-off. While some have it easy with choices like blonde or brunette or Lamborghini or Ferrari, others have harder decisions to make – like whether to choose pizza or pasta. Pay R89 and choose any two Italian pizzas or pastas to the value of R180 at Cucina di Giovanni.
With such a large variety of incredible Italian cuisine
to choose from, Cucina di Giovanni is the type of restaurant you need to visit
more than once. This authentically
awesome Pizzeria has a warm and welcoming feel where you can quite easily
imagine yourself in Italy, looking glamourous, winking and shouting “cia bello”.
With a friendly and efficient group of servers and an attentive
owner, sit back and enjoy the cosy décor, great people and authentic Italian
feel while waiting for your monster of a meal.
Just because the décor isn’t cheesy doesn’t mean the pizza isn’t. With a wood-fired oven and thin pizza bases made with real Italian flour and spread thickly with authentic tomato sauce, eating the pizzas at Cucina di Giovanni is said to be the equivalent of reaching the top of Everest to find a mansion made out of gold or dancing to the Macarena in a room full of fluffy puppies. If pizza isn’t your thing – choose from Cucina di Giovanni’s impressive menu of pastas served in creamy and authentically Italian sauces.
For an out-of-this-world meal that’s fresh, fragrant and affordable – get your Macarena-loving self down to Cucina di Giovanni and get saucy with some Italian cuisine.Flavoursome fact: One of the original pizza ovens was started by an Italian knight in a dragon’s stomach. He enraged the dragon when he refused a dinner invitation for Christmas Eve and was eaten. He later escaped with a fantastic new recipe for pizza and a singed beard.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories
Cucina Di GiovanniShop No. 27, Waterstone Village, Corner of R44 and Main Road
Somerset West .