Pay R3260 for a one night stay for two in a luxury Cabernet room including breakfast, a 3-course dinner, a massage and bottle of wine at the Mont Rochelle, valued at R6520 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a luxury Cabernet room including breakfast, a 3-course dinner, a massage and bottle of wine for two
- Includes a welcome glass of wine, handmade Huguenot chocolates and fresh fruit in the room on arrival
- 5-star breakaway to the Winelands
- 3-course dinner will take place at the stylish Mange Tout which boasts an award winning wine list
- Includes bed and breakfast and the morning paper delivered to your door
- 3-course dinner does not include beverages
- Including two 30-minute massages and use of the Jacuzzi and sauna
- Some of the best views in Franschhoek
- Perfect as a gift
- Groupon includes a bottle of Mont Rochelle Rose on departure
- Groupon redeemable until 31 January 2012
- Excluding 20 December 2011 to 10 January 2012
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 876 2770
- Mange Tout is closed on a Monday and Tuesday evening
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
A peaceful night’s sleep often eludes you by hiding under piles of work, in the fridge behind the milk, or is off gallivanting on the backs of those numbered sheep. Get a good night’s rest in style with today’s Groupon: one night stay for two in a luxury Cabernet room including breakfast, a 3-course dinner, a massage and bottle of wine at the Mont Rochelle for R3260.
With breath-taking views of Franschhoek, tranquil surroundings and beautiful winelands, Mont Rochelle oozes style and relaxation. This five-star resort boasts the finest in luxury accommodation, an award winning restaurant and friendly and efficient service. This promises to be your sanctuary away from the various stresses of life such as work, bills and hiding your secret Russian spy identity.
Your one night stay at this top-class lodge will be welcomed with a glass of wine, handmade Huguenot chocolates and fresh fruit in the room on arrival. Your getaway from the concrete jungle will include bed and breakfast in a luxury Cabernet room, a three-course dinner for two in the swanky Mange Tout restaurant, a bottle of Mont Rochelle Rose on departure and an indulgent 30-minute massage for you and your partner. Your stylish abode away from abode will be beautifully decorated in simple neutral décor and punctuated by bursts of colour.
Getaway fact: A Guesthouse in the Sahara used to give their guests a glass eye as a souvenir. The glass eye apparently represented the guesthouse always “looking out” for the guests. This was met with smiles from some but did however freak others out.