Durban: Save up to 60% on a two, three or four-night stay for two people, including breakfast at Garvies Beach House preorder now- 50%
Durban: Save up to 60% on a two, three or four-night stay for two people, including breakfast at Garvies Beach House
- Save up to 60% on a two, three or four-night stay for two people, including breakfast
- Five separate suites
- Sundeck overlooking Indian Ocean and a tropical garden
- On-site parking available
- Private entrance
- Comfortable and quiet surroundings
- King-size or single beds
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 6 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 031 466 5005 or 082 579 7877
- Please e-mail Groupon to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours prior to arrival
- One Groupon per person; additional as gifts
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditionsapply
- Extra person charged at standard retail rate; extra children charged at half price
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies
- Late cancellations and no-shows will be charged for
Swop the hustle and bustle of the concrete jungle for your dream of a beach-front life with up to four-nights for two people, including breakfast at Garvies Beach House.
Pay R750 for a two-night stay for two people, including breakfast, valued at R1 500
Pay R1 012 for a three-night stay for two people, including breakfast, valued at R2 250
Pay R1 200 for a four-night stay for two people, including breakfast, valued at R3 000
The Guest House
A private, quiet and relaxing respite from the hustle and bustle of regular city life, Garvies Beach House offers a cosy place to lay your head. Close to all the beach-front activities you’d expect from a beach house and comfortably furnished, the five separate suites with private entrances offer something for even the most discerning of holidaymakers. With a sundeck overlooking the Indian Ocean to relax on while you sip your morning cuppa, and a king-size or single beds to hit the hay on in the evening, you’re guaranteed a few days of relaxation and contentment. Kitted out with everything a city slicker needs to keep comfortable, including a television, ceiling fans, coffee and tea and a bar fridge, you can enjoy up to four days of kicking back in your own beach home.
Just over ten kilometres from Durban’s city centre and within easy distance of Blue Flag swimming at Anstey’s Beach, a fresh-water Olympic swimming pool as well as Treasure Beach, any beach-lover will be on cloud nine. Even the most pernickety of travellers will find something to keep themselves occupied with, being so close to bowling and tennis clubs, mashee and golf courses, a variety of restaurants and take-out places, as well as spectacular walks, cycling routes and sightseeing areas. Whatever sort of shenanigans you like to get up to on holiday, there’s something around Garvies Beach House to keep you entertained.
It was a very pleasant stay, everything the add says and more. Will definitely go back.
– Pieter Jansen van Rensburg, South Africa; guest
All Groupon coupons | Travel | Cheap Accommodation | Cheap Rooms | Cheap Bed And Breakfast | Travel Cape Winelands | Cheap accommodation Cape Winelands | Cheap rooms Cape Winelands | Bed and breakfast Cape Winelands