Save up to 61% on gourmet burgers for two, four or six people at Karibu preorder now- 58%
Save up to 61% on gourmet burgers for two, four or six people at Karibu
- Save up to 61% on gourmet burgers for two, four or six people
- Choose between: ostrich, kudu, beef, lamb, and chicken
- Rich and diverse South African flavours
- Passionate and experienced chefs
- Exquisite V&A Waterfront setting
- Valid for 3 months; Monday to Sunday; 11:00 to 17:00 only
- Reservation required: 021 421 7005
- Valid for lunch only
- Gratuity and beverages not included
- No outside alcohol/drinks allowed; customers can't bring their own alcohol/drinks
- Available for single burger options only
- Not halaal certified
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Subject to availability
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Terms and Conditions apply
According to intergalactic rumours, the first hamburger landed on earth when a neighbouring planet decided to ostracise meat in favour of a fruitarian lifestyle. Celebrate earth’s otherworldly gift when you save up to 61% on gourmet burgers for two, four or six people at Karibu.
Pay R75 for a gourmet burger each for two people, valued at R178
Pay R145 for a gourmet burger each for four people, valued at R356
Pay R209 for a gourmet burger each for six people, valued at R534
Set between majestic views of Table Mountain and the sweeping blue Atlantic, Groupies will delight in a meal at the exquisite Karibu. Perched like a prince in the upmarket V&A Waterfront, Karibu hits the culinary jackpot with their union of fine dining and authentic South African flavour; treating adventurous appetites to the finest local fare fused with diverse African aromas and organic veld fragrances.
Likened to riding a dolphin or singing a duet with Pavarotti, Karibu’s selection of gourmet burgers provide diners with an unforgettable experience. Sandwiched between a fresh bun, choose an ostrich, kudu, beef, lamb or chicken patty and prepare for a meal that’ll have you spouting poetry, scribbling prose and scrabbling for leftovers.
Fabulous dining, recommended for everyone. Great food and great service.
– M. Brandon